Put the cash back in the bank…

• buggs
  • 10-12-2021, 07:59 PM
Well, I had a good time in Houston, but the scams and games have gotten worse and worse. Ended up wasting $300 in deposits and sniffing out numerous bogus “verified” accounts along the way.

Yeah, it is hard to find the perfect arrangement for an overnight and sometimes you just have to pass and try another time.

My bank account is $1,500 more healthy and I had a good time in town anyway.

I do miss the old eccie…
healthy perspective, congrats.

Its tough not to chase a loss with this shit by having one girl fall through then try to fulfill it with someone else, where you (desperately) overreach on another provider (overspending or unnecessary risks).

If they aren't hosting and they don't charge more than $600/hr, there is no need for a deposit. There just too many options out there. Also why I always host.
Well, I had a good time in Houston, but the scams and games have gotten worse and worse. Ended up wasting $300 in deposits and sniffing out numerous bogus “verified” accounts along the way.

Yeah, it is hard to find the perfect arrangement for an overnight and sometimes you just have to pass and try another time.

I do miss the old eccie… Originally Posted by buggs
Are they members on this awesome site?

If so, then let's hear more about it.... and who they be.
  • buggs
  • 10-12-2021, 10:11 PM
This site used to be a great place to find companions…. Big government stepped in and tore it up - I suppose I should try to navigate the new normal here, but damn it was great back in the day!
I never give deposits. The provider shows up she gets the cash.

Glad you had a great time in Htown,and your wallet is full.

See a regular from where your from.
I have long thought that deposits were a bad idea. . . .for more than one reason.

I have always had a Pay-As-You-Go rule where no money changes hands till I am in the same room with her. Avoids bait-n-switch and or lost funds if she is a no show.

But there is another issue. Today, more than ever, living a paper trill or electronic foot print can be risky. The change in Texas law making pay-for-play a felony makes LE awareness more important than ever. The proposed bank reporting regulations reinforce that.

What I see coming are stings where the high-end Indy Provider is initially identified through bank reporting. LE pulls her in and takes over her persona, arresting her appointments as they show up.. The case is made through the electronic messaging and nailed shut with the money transfer records.

That may be the most important reason to avoid pre-session deposits and electronic payment.
Choices.......
The hobby is alive and well.

It's the economy. With government stimulus pulsing thru the system this has meant providers do not need to hustle.

Our government recently pulled the extra unemployment benefits and once the providers burn thru their saving from the three stimulus checks, we will see how healthy the hobby is.

For now, save your cash.

I do miss the old eccie… Originally Posted by buggs

I'm sure your household is a tad happier for the "Save".

Write the Governor before y'all travel folks and request they lift the Ban on Advertising. Eccie has no control over The New Texas Laws.

Stay Safe and Happy Hobbying!
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2021, 11:54 AM
This site used to be a great place to find companions Originally Posted by buggs
It was great about 5 years ago, it's gone downhill with the current talent, the simp era started with the whole screening process popped up in ads, back in the day your reviews count got you in the door as long as you weren't a troubled client, and the talent was always fresh and so so sexy. Now you have the lifers still here that were here 10-20 years ago and will be here for another another 10-20 years.
Eccie in its prime was the best time
It was great about 5 years ago, it's gone downhill with the current talent, the simp era started with the whole screening process popped up in ads, back in the day your reviews count got you in the door as long as you weren't a troubled client, and the talent was always fresh and so so sexy. Now you have the lifers still here that werr here 10-20 years ago and will be here for another another 10-20 years. Originally Posted by BLM69
I find ECCIE reviews still count instead of references.

I recently used my ECCIE history to get me into an AAMP in Tulsa.
I recently used my ECCIE history to get me into an AAMP in Tulsa. Originally Posted by Fizley
Do you mean AA massage parlor? Would like to know of one in Tulsa that isn't staffed by Asians only. If you mean something else, sorry. Don't understand.