Ladies that have disapeared

I was checking on P411 to add some ladies I had met one way or another and was informed Krisily Tease and Kelly Moore are gone. Can that be true?
Can that be true? Originally Posted by tucson
Yes. Yes it can be true. Anything can be true if you believe it enough.

Nothing lasts forever. Providers & Hobbyists come and go. They retire. They quit. They die. They sometimes just move on and change their life style.

When they do, you have to let them go.
Any how this all started because P411 has advised we add know ladies to your favorite list.
girls come and go and then come back again.. everyone knows this..
And some re-invent themselves...........
utr ...
Yep I know of one woman that is on her forth name She is a fantastic provider so it's not a problem that she is escaping an old name. I met Kelly Moore at a social a few years ago and was impressed.
What’s the old saying, “Women are like streetcars. Just wait ten minutes and another will come along.”
{staff edit- ck}
{staff edit- ck} Originally Posted by nick_712
Damn dude! Discretion not a part of your vocabulary or comprehension? Would you want someone putting your business out here in the open. Smh.
  • BLM69
  • 09-18-2018, 02:31 PM
Damn dude! Discretion not a part of your vocabulary or comprehension? Would you want someone putting your business out here in the open. Smh. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Wouldn't you like to know who's walking through your doorstep if it was the other way around? I'm good with being informed
nick, that was a "dick" move. Not cool!
Its public record available for all. Not by hobby name but easy enough to track but I agree no need to put that stuff on here. It will probably fill the board.
Sadly a few hotties did not return after the shut down.
Wouldn't you like to know who's walking through your doorstep if it was the other way around? I'm good with being informed Originally Posted by BLM69

Yeah, behind the scenes is probably a better idea though.