Adding ten to fifteen years ...

There are plenty of women who subtract several years from their age. But with so many men who actually prefer an older woman, I wonder what the benefits would be if a woman were to ADD years?

I wonder if I stated that I was 65, would would happen? Nothing? Phone would explode? Men would start to throw up? Be aroused? Curious?

When I started this business, older women were VERY rare (anyone remember RedHeaded50? Gorgeous woman!). Now, I'm seeing older and older women showing up EVERYWHERE!!!

Thoughts?

DISCLAIMER: Every good person should share their real age. We all know that. This question is for amusement, only. But ... if you do happen to see a woman show up with the name of Gertrude, Melba, Mildred or any other popular turn-of-the-century name that has blond hair and is claiming to be over 60, well ... I've considered it!
Elisabeth, I think the difficult thing might be "playing the part" if they add too many years. I don't mean just the looks but the sensuality and perceptiveness that a 40 y/o may have compared to most ladies in their 20's.
Hmm... Honesty is the best policy?
And it's all about attitude as much as anything else anyway.

Some days I'm 14... some days I'm 92 and get off my goddam lawn!
Lie, lie and lie some more.

I'm was a doctor, a lawyer, a senator's son. Anything I thought would get the job done!
id rather just be honest so i can focus attention on pleasing rather than keeping my lies straight....
id rather just be honest so i can focus attention on pleasing rather than keeping my lies straight.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy
That's sound wisdom for everyone in everything we do.
There are guys for all ages so why lie about it?
This was a dumb topic for me to start to begin with. But I was speaking to a friend about ladies who weren't honest about their ages and I brought up the fact, as I see it, that ladies in their 30's and 40's generally do very well, if often not better ... than their younger counterparts.

And I suggested that keeping with a real age just worked out better. Then, it lead to a conversation about really older companions. And I wondered, and have thought about it, how would working in later life be?

Then, just joking around about it.

Being an older woman, in what is considered a younger woman's field, is an interesting place to be.

My sincere apologies for ruffling feathers. But I have wondered how someone with an old fashioned, possibly Germanic, name would do especially if she were much older.

Not all topics that we come up with will be good ones. I missed the mark with this one. Oops!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
And it's all about attitude as much as anything else anyway.

Some days I'm 14... some days I'm 92 and get off my goddam lawn! Originally Posted by mansfield
I completely understand that!!!
Personally. I look at experience as just that...A lady with experience is enticing as she has learned what and how to properly please a man. I also feel they know what they need to get out of the experience themselves. I do not honeslty believe every provider is only in it for the money. I believe some are in it to please others and some to please themselves. I find the more mature ladies are a little of both. I think to be that requires a 40+ yeasr old woman.

Yes, I enjoy pleasing a woman, DO many fake it, I believe they do. I personally am tired of the fakes. I think the younger ones are just there. More mature are either better actors but I think they actually are better in touch with their femininity.

Give me a real woman that isn't afraid to feel. Now I have a true WOMAN not a robot.
EW I actually laughed. Heck I often feel like I'm 20 yrs older and hav thought abt putting Age:37. Mentally feels like 60. Tits: barely legal lol.

But on serious note I don't understand abt making itself younger. I feel that if I put my true age n weight then a guy can truly make a decision to see me and cannot complain later that I looked older or heavier than listed age and weight. If he doesn't like geriatric curvy girls like me then he can go elsewhere. Saves reputation from no reviews!
Personally. I look at experience as just that...A lady with experience is enticing as she has learned what and how to properly please a man. I also feel they know what they need to get out of the experience themselves. I do not honeslty believe every provider is only in it for the money. I believe some are in it to please others and some to please themselves. I find the more mature ladies are a little of both. I think to be that requires a 40+ yeasr old woman.

Yes, I enjoy pleasing a woman, DO many fake it, I believe they do. I personally am tired of the fakes. I think the younger ones are just there. More mature are either better actors but I think they actually are better in touch with their femininity.

Give me a real woman that isn't afraid to feel. Now I have a true WOMAN not a robot. Originally Posted by Just'AintNuttin

It has taken me this long (I am years 40 years old) to figure out exactly how to please myself/be pleased and please you. I can honestly say since I figured it out my sex drive has increased.
If anything I wish I could tack on a few more years to my age, so guys would take me more seriously lol.