How do you like your DATY Ladies?

I am bring this up after one of the Ladies I saw told me she likes
A very aggressive DATY on the Clit. Now you may not want to say you like it that way because most of your guys do a soft DATY! Nothing Wrong with that! I would just like to know how to plan my approach, so we both have a FUN time. Taz can do Soft! Hell I have been Waterboarded! If you like it hard you dont loose your GFE status! As Marvin would say, lets get it on! And Thank You for your insite.
With the donation plus tip sprinkled on top
Up and down and moderately aggressive. Soft DATY tickles me. If im going to be squirming around then I want it to be because im cumming, not because im trying to get away due to it tickling too much.
Soft.
Lick the alphabet is what someone said a long time ago....
Lick the alphabet is what someone said a long time ago.... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
In cursive
Do a threesome with some girl on girl and have them teach you. Take turns and let the receiver pick her favorite tongue.
  • N.M.
  • 03-07-2017, 03:25 PM
Thanks NaMo !!!! sorry fellows i wont get any clearer than that.Just follow the diagrams and practice,practice,practice.Hey mami sign me up if you are giving lessons
Natalia thank you for the map, but at what speed should this be taken? Im a full metal to the pedal guy! Im aggressive on the corners! How do you like that trip to be driven?
Omg, one of my biggest pet peeves!!!!!

One of the biggest complaints I hear from straight men: "Women aren't communicative enough during sex."

I am SUPER communicative, especially where this is concerned. I always tell a gent who is about to go down to Chinatown for the first time with me, exactly what I like. I am also very forthcoming with continued instructions during the trip. (Right there, that's good, keep doing that.)

Yet, STILL some men, I guess? decide they are going to do what THEY want, and totally disregard what I say. Grrrrr, it makes me so angry!

Gents, how would you like it if we are reciprocating and start attacking your schlong like it's the last hot dog during a 2 year famine? Ugh!

Ok, rant over.

My input: first, every lady is different. Here's a wild idea: ASK her what she likes, BEFORE you begin! Novel, I know.

Secondly, LISTEN to her verbal or non-verbal cues throughout so that you know if what you are doing is right.

Thirdly, if she tells you to do something specific, DO THAT, and NOT something else!

For myself, I like the tip of the tongue, up and down on my little soft mound, in a repeated fashion. NO biting, NO sucking, DO NOT ram it in the hole like you are trying to force a hole in one, do not do crazy circular motions like you are trying to do donuts. And sometimes more pressure is better.
well well well this thread is getting interesting by the minute!hello ladies we need more of your opinions don't be shy now!!!
One thing on communication. If a guys says he's hearing impaired then it generally means you need to talk louder not whisper lol. I don't just like vocal, loud ladies, I need them
One thing on communication. If a guys says he's hearing impaired then it generally means you need to talk louder not whisper lol. I don't just like vocal, loud ladies, I need them Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Oh, by all means, I am happy to SHOUT IT FROM THE ROOFTOPS!!!!

I am talking about flat out when I tell the man, "Do this." He doesn't and when I ask, why did you do that thing I told you not to, he says, oh, I just felt like it instead of the thing you told me to do. (Yes, this has actually happened several times to me.) *facepalm*
Spot on Victoria! That is what im talking about!
Thank you!!