Dear men who think I'm now gonna save your behind...

I've had 3 requests for a risk assessment with the new laws and programs and a request for me to help out a hobbyist who hired an extortionist instead of a sex worker.

I'll make this as simple as possible...ONLY sex workers get my knowledge for free.

Hobbyists - you can now hire me as a consultant to tell you all the pot holes you need to watch out for. I've been doing this work and none of y'all think it's necessary to fund the person fighting for your privlidged rights...yet I do it anyways.

Have no fear Gabby is here...
Only $1,369.00/hhr - 6½ hour program.
To be paid in full, upfront. Cash only.

This includes NO physical contact of any sort. This is simply an assessment consultation.

If I've noticed your silence...I'm not interested in helping you for free. My experience and knowledge costs a lot more than my pussy ever did.

Happy Hoobying
I’m confused on the pricing. Is it $1369.00 for a half hour? Or is it $1369.00 for 6 1/2 hours?
How much for an overnight? I'm sure that would get me out of this hobby for good. Total Risk mitigation.
She's a clown
6.5 hrs of what? Is there a Powerpoint presentation that goes along with this? What is served for the seminar lunch....Jack and Newports? Or maybe this is on the menu:

Better call Sau...I mean Gabs.
I’m going to what for the line to die down.
Hoing not paying the bills?
I have a glock. It keeps the extortionist speechless.
I have a glock. It keeps the extortionist speechless. Originally Posted by eyecu2
That’s a retarded comment for a gun owner
That’s a retarded comment for a gun owner Originally Posted by Danner
I mean if we are being honest the whole thread is retarded and should be locked for stupidity.
Better call Sau...I mean Gabs. Originally Posted by Sickman68
Saul finished law school and was credentialed by the state bar. I'd suggest that if you really want to know how laws work or how you might interact with them that you hire someone similarly situated (having finished law school, passed the bar, licensed to practice actual law) if you desire a good look at how existing or proposed statutes might effect one's business or personal behaviors.
Saul finished law school and was credentialed by the state bar. I'd suggest that if you really want to know how laws work or how you might interact with them that you hire someone similarly situated (having finished law school, passed the bar, licensed to practice actual law) if you desire a good look at how existing or proposed statutes might effect one's business or personal behaviors. Originally Posted by tannana
I meant no disrespect to Saul.
I meant no disrespect to Saul. Originally Posted by Sickman68
Who the fuck is Saul?