Conspiracy

Had the TV on in the background and was on Fox to see what BS the Righwingers are getting fed.

Triple Conspiracies -

Nope you cannot make this shit up, but just like the conspiracy lovers on this board, I thought I would point out that fox has you in mind. They're putting together a streaming show called triple conspiracies. It's about the Freemasons and a bunch of other horseshit that is the equivalent of throwing raw meat to a pride of hungry lions.

Now, that said I enjoy a good conspiracy when it's rooted in some level of fact or believability. But most of these are just complete donkey shit. Speaking of donkeys, left-wing media doesn't really have a whole lot in the way of conspiracies that they're promoting on any channels that I've seen. So here's your chance to tell me about all the conspiracies that you think liberals are involved in.

The only rules to this post is that you have to link it to a site or some posting on media. That way we can all have a laugh without it being just a bunch of arbitrary nonsense
How about pretending that a bunch of wackados walking around the capital taking selfies is somehow a threat to “our democracy”. If you need a link to that nonsense you must’ve just woke up from a coma.

Then again, politicians fearing he people is a good thing.
Wackadoos indeed. Some were violent, some not, but all who entered broke the law.

Btw on another subject -2 of the 4 men who plotted against the Michigan Governor were found guilty today. It's funny when conspiracies actually bring about guilty verdicts to guilty parties.

But they likely will be crying - boohoo the government made me do it, just like on January 6th
... No - they couldn't cry that... Other than "Entrapment!"

The new information gathered in the last month concerning
the FBI conduct was surpressed... Don't even know IF
the "Wolverine Watchmen" were mentioned.

But no matter - this time the government had the
proper jury to convict... The two blokes were
bad bounders, anyway... whether the FBI masterminded
it or not.

### Salty
Do fucked up crimes ,do some fucked up time. Bad actors suck...in real life and Hollywood
... Too Right, mate!

... I'm wondering just how much jail time the FBI agents
and informants will do... The ones who entrapped the
two fellows who were acquitted.

#### Salty