Democrats Show Juvenile Behavior At ACB Vote

Just when we think they could not get any more stupid, the Democrats Prove us wrong.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/22/u...publicans.html

Their third grade “we will just take our ball and go home” stunt this morning confirms that these Democrats, and their supporters, are total morons.
Two words for you, Jackie:

MERRICK GARLAND
Three words for you HoseHummer...
Elections have consequences
What's worse is several of their media lapdogs are giving them a positive forum for throwing their fit. No pushback, no probing questions for Schumer to prove his allegations, no reminding them that Barrett has high approval marks from the ABA...the media justifies the Democrat's bellowing.

Somehow Barrett is a threat to Obamacare and therefore an existential threat to the country. Don't ask for an explanation. Don't ask questions. Just look at some pictures.
So what I missed was which foreign country did the Dims walk over to?

Ok, that had to be said.
Somehow Barrett is a threat to Obamacare and therefore an existential threat to the country. Don't ask for an explanation. Don't ask questions. Just look at some pictures. Originally Posted by gnadfly
She's a potential existential threat to their stocks in insurance companies.

Obamacare was sold as a near "universal healthcare", what we got was a government mandate that people MUST buy health insurance or pay a $500 fine for each month they don't have it.

I wish I could get the government to make it illegal for you to not give me your business.
US Constitution, Article I, Section 5, second paragraph.

"Each House (of Congress -Ed.) may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member."

Translation: If the Senate wants to do things one way one year and a different way another, that is their prerogative.

As a certain Kenyan community organizer reputedly once said, "Elections have consequences. We won. Get over it."

MERRICK GARLAND Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Elections have consequences Originally Posted by bb1961
US Constitution, Article I, Section 5, second paragraph.

"Each House (of Congress -Ed.) may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member."

Translation: If the Senate wants to do things one way one year and a different way another, that is their prerogative.

As a certain Kenyan community organizer reputedly once said, "Elections have consequences. We won. Get over it." Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Yes who ever is in control gets to do what they want! Thats why they were elected! Just following the rules! And the Constitution! dims would have done the same thing! Except Republicans dont act so juvenile or so vindictive!
The quote of that kenyan is proof of their behavior!
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2020, 03:44 PM
Reminds me of nazi pelosi and her little march to the Senate carrying her articles of Impeachment - followed by her little penguin acolytes.

DPST's do behave like spoiled, petulant little children who need some serious serious discipline in their lives.

Such a shame to see supposedly 'adult' elected representatives behaving in such a fashion.

I gonna have it my way or i take my 'ball' and go home!
Frankly - tired of the juvenile shit show of thwe DPST's - go on - go home and stay there.

Two words fer you bub! Boo Hoo
Seven words for all of y'all: Crow is the fruit of the skies!

3 words for you...

George H. Bush...
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 07:04 PM
Elections have consequences Originally Posted by bb1961
Yes they do....be interesting to see what those may be if Biden wins and the Senate flips.

Yes they do....be interesting to see what those may be if Biden wins and the Senate flips.

. Originally Posted by WTF
The end of Democracy
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2020, 06:46 AM
WD - u are correct, Good sir!