Taking Care of the Donation

I don't understand why some women want the donation in an unsealed envelop and others specifically say no envelop.

Can someone enlighten me?

Ladies?
Who really cares?

Do the research, know what the lady wants—and comply. The important things are: She gets paid . . . .and you get LAID!
  • Paven
  • 09-10-2012, 11:58 AM
I would rather not have an envelope because I am a green girl but I don't get upset if my donation comes in one. Actually I reuse the envelopes again that I receive for another purpose if need be. So it's not a one time use.

Just my 2 pennies.
Doesn't really matter why, what matters is that whatever that particular lady has requested it be put in (or not in), is how it's done.
I rarely have an envelop available, never had a lady turn down the money when I discreetly deposited it somehwere on a dresser.

Granted, typically, I pay after the fact, the fun is behind us, and there is not any worries about LE at that point. Then I usually just place it on the dreser, or perhaps slip it into her cleavage or her pants pocket if she has re-dressed with me.
She makes the rules and we follow them....it's that simple....to each their own set of rules....
I put mine in a Thank You card unless the lady tells what she would prefer.

It's all about her comfort level. I don't how it given as long as it's in full and in plain sight before major action happens and it's not put directly in my hand (I don't do I.O.U. or pay me after). It can be in an unsealed envelope, gift bag, card, in a bouquet of flowers, empty bag of Skittles lol I don't care.
I never use envelopes, or cards, or gift bags. I place it discreetly in plain sight. From my experiences, I've never had a problem, they always take it. Oh well... as you were folks!!!

MF
I am of the same opinion as everyone else, who cares. But I was wondering why some ladies have specific instructions. Oh well, I agree, who cares!
all excellent answers shared with su0185.

sometimes there are rules that need to be followed.
this is one of those situations.

once you meet her and if you "click", then putting it in a gift card, a bag of chocolates, in the bag w/ the bottle of wine, etc. shows you are thinking about her. most of the women i've done that with appreciate those little things.

but, bottom line, if she has a rule, follow it.
then have a deliteful time...

oh, and let us other horndogs know about it in a review :^)