Wah, wah, wah...

WTF is it around here lately...

Wah, my ATF/bestie won't return my 2,934 texts and 1,569 voice mails. I thought I was special. How can I go on without her?

Wah, the ladies here are all charging too much. The rates are going through the roof. How will I ever be able to afford to hobby?

Wah, I thought I was in love with a provider, but she fooled me and I'm really just another client. How can I get her back?

Wah, I booked an appointment, took a shower, shaved my nuts, brushed my teeth, sprayed on some of my best "stink-um", "blued up" and my appointment NC'NS'd me. How will I survive?

Wah, my current lady du jour is pissed off at me because I showed up at her door unannounced, and now she won't call me or text me back. What ever did I do wrong?

Try these novel concepts. Think with the big head, grow a new set of nads, dig your man card out of your ass and get on with your life. It's the hobby. It's supposed to be fun, remember?
Tell us what you really think Billy Babitt.

LMAO.
Tell us what you really think Billy Babitt.

LMAO. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
Kaylee, I'm a guy and I'm shaking my damn head. Can't imagine what you poor ladies think sometimes!
I can imagine what they're thinking all the time.

"We'll since this guy just doesn't get it, I'll go out and find that hot fucker I saw at the mall. He can't work forever today."
Can we get an AMEN for Brother Babbit?
I said u'all Can We Get an AMEN For Brother Babbit!
AMEN!
Amen!!!
Holy Crap!!! A man after my own Heart!!! And Bless yours
Mr. babbit for telling it like it is!!!
This is a business...period. The ladies want what we have...MONEY. The ladies have what we want. The ladies business is to get us to spend our hard earned money. Our job is to find value in their service that meets our needs and budget. This is not the place to find companionship, this is a place to exchange services for money. Some ladies provide better services than others, that's what makes this so fun for us consumers. Put out a good product...one that's better than their competitors, and she will make money. But never forget, its always about the money. Nothing more, nothing less. Be pleasant to each other during the transaction and move on. If you like the product, buy it again. If not, try another companies comparable product. Fellas need to understand, and not forget, this is a business transaction only....not match.com or eharmony. I, personally, have engaged with some very lovely ladies whom I adore and consider friends, however I understand that the depth of the relationship stops there. ladies are not here to find a boyfriend or husband, nor should the fellas be looking for a girlfriend or wife.
Haha the preach pic!! It's the Kentucky meth tweaker from Orange is the new black!!! She's my fav!
Hallelujah!!!
None of this is new. It's a constant and recurring theme along with BBFS and NBA policy issues. People are bitches and like to whine about petty perceived inconviences to their important "selves". Hahahahahaha....
After all Lunytunz.... we live in a "free" democratic society!!! The guys here should be grateful that they aren't where there aren't any free minded women to sell their wares and do "their bidding"!!! Just imagine that!!!! LMFAO!!! GOD BLESS THESE UNITED STATES!!! No joke!!!