Does anyone like the Reverse MISH position?

I don't see it listed in many reviews at all, but it's one of my favorites. Maybe people are just calling it part of cowgirl.

Is it too much work for the provider having to prop herself up on her hands or elbows?

Leaning Cowgirl/Lazy Cowgirl!
Less stimulation I suppose is why it is not popular amongst the ladies. Alignment I see as an issue for most but for you obviously.
I like it cause I can grab her ass, her tits are on my chest, her hair is falling all around me, and we can DFK.
I like
Thumbs up!
My very favorite. I had an ex GF that could just drive me crazy that way. She was the one that got away. I should have married her, no doubt!!
how about the amazon position? I've grown to enjoy that one..
Haven't tried it with providers much, forgot about it, I need to try it again! It was omitted out of my head due to an ex-SO who couldn't arch her lower back enough so I could go deeper.
But I like it for the Exact same reasons as the OP said!
My favorite is reverse cowgirl. But I like riding either way.
I like cowgirl better! I get to enjoy her rocking on my cock and I get to nuzzle her boobs at the same time!!

My favorite is reverse cowgirl. But I like riding either way. Originally Posted by sexylexyy
Hey I like all the above I guess I'm just all kinds of wrong. LOL
Reverse missionaries? Like folks who stay home and tell people Jesus is not the savior? Sounds cool.