Cosplay providers

Recently watched a cosplay competition. There were a couple there that kicked the imagination in to gear. Got me thinking so I did a search on the forums for dallas cosplay. Only 11 hits and most of those were unrelated old posts.

So thought I would ask. Are there providers out there who do cosplay as part of their sessions? What characters?

So guys what providers are good cosplayers ?

Providers, what cosplay characters and activities are part of your entertainment package?
Wulf princess or Vi ...she is Fireeeeeee
Is she around still?
who, who? and WHO? I have to admit i have seen some cosplay girls when i at Co,ic Con that were hot and i think it would be kinda sexy but i dont think there is enough intrest here for any provider to really do it.
  • ~Ze~
  • 02-08-2015, 10:03 PM
I cosplay, but I am NOT crossing those worlds.

Now, basic "french maid" "sexy bumblebee" or any other of the simple costumes you wanna pick up at party city and bring to me for a good time, I would be all for it.
You will play a transformer in a session?

Well fuck me
Wulf is fun, but when we were together, she just wouldn't wear the hat!
LMFAO!!! But seriously though you should try attending a convention and chatting with some of the girls. They are very friendly for the most part. Who knows maybe you can find a fuck buddy, or two, or ten.
Color me ignorant..... what is cosplay?
Costume Play

like this, the ladies usually choose popular comic book, sci-fi, or anime characters to emulate. Us ner......I mean, those nerds go crazy over things like that! It's a very popular scene within Nerdom. I mean, not that I would know anything about it.
Oh wow.... Ok then. Lol

Thank you for educating me on this.
laura, i love your sexy provider cosplay outfits better!!!
Lol. Why thank you Sir :-)
What character is this? Wow.

Now I am interested in cosplay!

Costume Play

like this, the ladies usually choose popular comic book, sci-fi, or anime characters to emulate. Us ner......I mean, those nerds go crazy over things like that! It's a very popular scene within Nerdom. I mean, not that I would know anything about it. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Starfire of teen titans dc comics, I'm just guessing though. I'm not a nerd or anything.