Board Glitch Yesterday?

Was it just me, or did anyone else notice some posts that disappeared yesterday, along some with PM receipt/delivery issues?
I noticed that some posts in the SC forum seemed to disappear, but then they reappeared later. Probably a technical glitch of some kind.
Same here, the real oddity was what looked like two db's active. Phone showed one version with extra post and iPad another with less.
Also between messages, i would be logged out.
I thought perhaps session state issues but not sure how two instances of the db would be active at once even with fail over.
Shit happens I guess.
hamsters tire out and you got to switch them out once in awhile
(at least I know now I'm not full on crazy)
Same here, the real oddity was what looked like two db's active. Phone showed one version with extra post and iPad another with less.
Also between messages, i would be logged out.
I thought perhaps session state issues but not sure how two instances of the db would be active at once even with fail over.
Shit happens I guess.
hamsters tire out and you got to switch them out once in awhile
(at least I know now I'm not full on crazy) Originally Posted by bored@home
I saw posts in Co-Ed appear, then disappear never to be seen again. I also got notification of PM's in y email account, however when i logged in the messages were nowhere to be found.
  • HDnTX
  • 02-12-2015, 07:31 AM
Search was down for a while
Wah, wah, wah! Want some cheese to go with that Whine Billy?
Sorry, couldn't resist!
Wah, wah, wah! Want some cheese to go with that Whine Billy?
Sorry, couldn't resist! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ha! But wait...if I was really a whiner, it would have gone something like this:

Wah, wah, wah...the board is down, I can't get PM's, my posts are going astray and I can't sit behind my keyboard and bully people. Now I can't write my 100% factual reviews detailing my expert bedroom skills used in the pleasuring of numerous ladies, bringing them to multiple earth shaking orgasms after slipping on my magnum condom!

I have such a bad case of blue balls and absolutely no life outside Eccie.How will I make it through the day without slitting my wrists???

Is that better? Hehe...
It's still called whining BB!! wah the board's down, wah, where did my posts go? wah wah wah
It's still called whining BB!! wah the board's down, wah, where did my posts go? wah wah wah Originally Posted by Bob the Nailer
Well Bob, just for you, I'll do my best to be more nasal in my tone next time so the whining will truly be 100% effective...
It was those fucking North Korean hackers. First Sony, then the icky.
I am so sorry my eyes read Board Bitch. LOL SORRY
I am so sorry my eyes read Board Bitch. LOL SORRY Originally Posted by General Feuerbacher
LOL...first it's my avatar, now it's my verbiage. My eyes ain't what they used to be either. How's that expression go...what I used to do all night now takes me all night to do!

BB