Idiocy on Parade: Dims questioning Mark Zuckerburg

If you miss getting laughs out of Yssup's posts check out the following two vids. The Dims should have loads of privacy issue questions but they hammer Mark for "identity politics." They still want to blame him for the 2016 election of Trump.

Zuck takes it only because he wants Libra, FB's crytocurrency, approved. It ain't getting approved. All these cyptocurrencies are existential threats to the US and other world govts and their money. Ergo they are competitors to the govts and how the govts controls its populace.

It's said Mark is the richest American. It must be all the money he's saving on haircuts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=voDB5w5YVMU

Mr Zuckerberg, do you still beat your wife? YES OR NO?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FE_Xf33FocA

Actually, I could find the stupidest clip. Some woman rep is asking Zuck about how Libra is going to impact poor minorities.

This isn't still the stupidiest clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZXUzUqfKe4
AOC is waaaaay too dumb to be acting so smug. To think there are thousands of people who think she "owned" Zuckerberg is worrying. It's like they didn't even watch the clip.
To move on without an answer after she asked about "Far-Right Dinner Parties" shows she didn't care about the answer, she just wanted to label Zuck far-right.
Also, the gem of "DailyCaller Bad. Why you make Fact-Checker?" "We didn't make them a fact-checker, they're appointed by a third-party organization with rigorous standards" "So White-Supremacy meets those standards?" The look he gives says "Is she serious? Is she even listening?"
He doesn't appoint them. What proof do you have that the DailyCaller supports White Supremacy? I can't believe I'm on The Zucc's side on this...
I would love to be the fly on the wall when Zuck says what he really thinks of morons like AOC and Maxine Waters.
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2019, 04:28 PM
DPST's care nothing for Facts - only their own version of ideology and "truth"
Fun to see the DPST's cannibalizing each other. The smug, self-satisfied - and no longer hungry visage of clowns waters and aoc. Let them feed on each other. Great fun.
i saw an yahoo article on this yesterday where they claimed AOC "grilled" Zuckerberg. so she's also a short order cook as well as a bar tender? who knew??

all of these clips have a common element. ask some ridiculous question or scenario then cut Marky off before he even answers. it appears Zuckerberg agreed to appear and wasn't forced into it. he might want to reconsider that in the future. he certainly knew he wasn't going to get a warm reception.

i consider Zuckerberg left leaning at the least, if not far leftist. to paint him .. well try to paint him as a far right type is a stretch to say the least. i'd bet Mark didn't vote for Trump last election. but he might this time. oh yeah .. considering he thinks Warren is a threat to breakup Facebook and she's publicly stated so. this is what happens to idealistic young liberals when they become successful, they become more conservative on certain topics. interesting how that happens, yeah? Marky will vote for Trump if he thinks Warren has a chance to win and if she does will breakup his company. certainly he's not a Trump fan but he knows Trump is an unabashed capitalist and won't move to breakup Facebook just because they are big.

I cracked up when one of the polits actually asked Mr. Z about checking stuff getting posted. Z nicely maneuvered around that. Z is well aware that if he starts censoring stuff, he'll have huge issues. So yes, a 3rd party checker, but not censored.
FB's business model is built upon ad revenue. There's no way he can fact check every ad. Even with AI. Last year, when they asked if he can assure NO Russian interference he didn't answer honestly. There's no way he can guarantee no Russian interference.

The whole Russian interference hoax is a massively overblown.

I felt sorry for Zuck. He's smarter than almost everybody in that room and has to put up with that lunacy and can't speak his mind.
Why the fuck does he even have to put up with their bullshit?

She is going to send him a list of questions? Fuck those questions bitch!

(I don't even like Zuckerberg or Facebook but those grandstanding race hustlers are full of shit)
FB's business model is built upon ad revenue. There's no way he can fact check every ad. Even with AI. Last year, when they asked if he can assure NO Russian interference he didn't answer honestly. There's no way he can guarantee no Russian interference.

The whole Russian interference hoax is a massively overblown.

I felt sorry for Zuck. He's smarter than almost everybody in that room and has to put up with that lunacy and can't speak his mind. Originally Posted by gnadfly

don't feel zorry for zuck.

I think Zuck is a hypocrit. in one of those videos, he claims to be supporting free speech but FB shadow bans a number of conservatives and blocked pages.

however, I did see an article on FB's free speech issue. Zuck admits that FB doesn't have the right mix of "employees". He doesn't have people from flyover country in there.
Why the fuck does he even have to put up with their bullshit?

She is going to send him a list of questions? Fuck those questions bitch!

(I don't even like Zuckerberg or Facebook but those grandstanding race hustlers are full of shit) Originally Posted by friendly fred
don't feel zorry for zuck.

I think Zuck is a hypocrit. in one of those videos, he claims to be supporting free speech but FB shadow bans a number of conservatives and blocked pages.

however, I did see an article on FB's free speech issue. Zuck admits that FB doesn't have the right mix of "employees". He doesn't have people from flyover country in there. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I don't feel as sorry for Zuck as I do for freedom of the press.

Zuck has to put up with the bullshit because he wants Libra passed and he doesn't want too be regulated. It's cutting into his bottom line. The problem is these idiots are so caught up in identity politics with their hands out that they don't acknowledge the free services they are already getting from. FB also owns Instagram and Whatsup. The Dims somehow still want to hold Zuck partially responsible for the 2016 election.

My brother has said for the last 40 years if you look at the top companies and top positions in govt, they are all run by people from Ivy league schools (plus Stanford and a handful of others). Any change from that will be just window dressing.
...Warren is a threat to breakup Facebook and she's publicly stated so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Can someone explain to me who/what gives Fauxcahontas the right to break up any private business she dislikes? It must be an extension of the arrogant lib-retard "you didn't build that" mentality.

I'm not a fan of Facebook but I thought under our antitrust laws it was necessary to prove that a company achieved undue market share through the exercise of unfair monopoly powers to the detriment of its customers and would-be competitors before a remedy as drastic as breaking up that company is justified.

Since Facebook is free to anyone who signs up, where is the harm to consumers? It makes money by collecting and marketing your data. That raises a lot of privacy issues, but those issues are present whether there are 15 Facebooks or one.

I'm offended and frightened that these power-hungry lib-retards like Fauxcahontas and AOC think it's ok to threaten to sic the power of govt on any private business that doesn't humbly genuflect to their lib-retard credo.

I would like to see Zuckerberg say "Fuck you, Warren!" and "Fuck you, AOC!" I created a highly successful business, what have you ever done other than threaten to destroy successful businesses everywhere because you only trust what you can control through the insidious tentacles of the federal government?

Even if you don't love Zuck, we still live in a free country but we will remain free only as long as we protect ourselves from the arrogant and illegal excesses of the left.
I would like to see Zuckerberg say "Fuck you, Warren!" and "Fuck you, AOC!" I created a highly successful business, what have you ever done other than threaten to destroy successful businesses everywhere because you only trust what you can control through the insidious tentacles of the federal government?

Even if you don't love Zuck, we still live in a free country but we will remain free only as long as we protect ourselves from the arrogant and illegal excesses of the left. Originally Posted by lustylad
Yeah, I'd love to see him stand up and do that as well.

However, he and other of the "large" players have now been advocates of certain govt regulation, which in most cases ultimately restricts competitive entry into their market spaces.

They are playing the game just like everyone else. They just want to now be the ones the govt picks as the winners.
anybody else think Zuckie bank system is a bad idea ( he they already control interweb, social media )
anybody else think Zuckie bank system is a bad idea ( he they already control interweb, social media ) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
If you mean his crypto currency, it is dying the on the vine. Many major backers have backed out.
Strange when Zuckerburg comes across as the most reasoned, mature person in the room.