New spot never seen before

So I was with my boss eating lunch in south austin, we decided to eat at Maudie’s on the corner of slaughter lane and Brodie, after I left I was driving away and noticed a new spot I’ve never seen before in this shopping center closer by the Randall’s on the left side, called sunshine or sunrise spa. I was curious and intrigued but I didn’t have the time to stop on as I had to go back to work. Anyone been to this place?
Ha! My SO and I got Bush’s chicken the other day and parked close by. She pointed to the spa and said, she never saw the place. Wondered if they are any good.

Man, I said oh, put my head down, went back to eating and never touched the subject. Started laughing inside.
Yep if your thinking what I’m thinking then it’s time to take one for the team, if I’m ever near by again which I’m hardly in that area much but if I find myself there I’ll do it for us horny guys
Moved to coed, not an encounter
I looked at their website relaxsunspa88.com, hours (not open late), and photos, looks legit to me. Happy Lunar New Year!