Busted

Back when I was (I think 19), I worked at a strip club. I met these 2 guys at the strip club and they wanted to have fun, so me and another stripper met them at a hotel. We were all hot and heavy into it, when there was a knock on the door, I can't remember which one of us answered the door, but there stood the cops.
They looked in and saw the guys and asked what was going on (to this day I don't know if the guys were undercover or the hotel called), they started asking questions and we stuck to a story we were friends having fun. I had hid the cash before we started so they had no clue where that was. They asked for our names and ran checks, I had a warrant for not paying a speeding ticket. They searched my car, found nothing, kept saying they were going to charge us with prostitution (trying to scare us) we never said anything and never got charged.
I did end up going to jail for the warrant, but no other charges ever happened, my friend walked away.
So I guess the guys weren't in on it. I think maybe the cops ran my plates and seen I had a warrant and knocked on the door. Guess I will never know.
Moral to the story...pay your speeding tickets to avoid the dreaded knock and talk. lol

This is going to sound funny, but I've never had a speeding ticket, or parking ticket...nothing....squeeky clean...that's me. I have no clue how I'd respond (IRL) to a knock at the door...I've been thinking the best way to start the convo would be..."Go away! I'm on the crapper!" and see where it went from there.
BigH try keeping a bottle of Ipecac syrup with you. They knock on the door you tell them you are ill and if they demand you open it chug the syrup and open the door. Take careful aim and deposit your lunch where it will do the most good!