Game Day

I was wondering, do you look forward to game day to go see a lady? I would think it would be a perfect day for it, the other half would have no clue if you left early and came home late, tale gating and traffic are perfect excuses.
Only if you have Husker lingerie! Gooooooooooooooooo Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! GO BIG RED!
I'm sorry but if I have tickets to see the Husker game the girl is going to have to wait.
I'm sorry but if I have tickets to see the Husker game the girl is going to have to wait. Originally Posted by burkalini
How about having Sabra in a private sky BOX? Imagine the possibilities!!!
GO BIG RED!!!
To bad I do not have access to one!
You might have something there Jon.
Do a meet and greet in the sky box... We would all either get banned from husker games, or have life time sky box tickets..
I think Sabra has made an excellent point. With all the calamity that goes on during a game day/night it is an almost perfect storm kind of situation for some playing around.

For one thing, you can be reasonably sure that LE is not expending resources on any stings at that time ( again, I said reasonably), might give you an excuse to be seen in areas you might not otherwise have a good reason to be seen in.

If I had my choice of sitting through a game like this past weekend OR having some fun, it's not even close. I'm gonna have me some fun and not worry about a pointless game.

The chaos created by a game day can give some guys a great chance to check out the strip clubs or see a lady for some one on one fun.
There is 365 days you can see a provider and only 13 that you can see a husker game. I'll take my chances.
  • Blaze
  • 09-23-2012, 08:39 PM
Hey, wasn't that the pic snapped a few years ago that made nat'l headlines?
Look, I'm perfectly willing to hobby on game day - if I get to watch the game, drink beer, eat pizza and screw at the same time...and please...don't complain that I'm not paying attention if it slips in the wrong place a couple of times...I'm watching football! GO BIG RED!
Look, I'm perfectly willing to hobby on game day - if I get to watch the game, drink beer, eat pizza and screw at the same time...and please...don't complain that I'm not paying attention if it slips in the wrong place a couple of times...I'm watching football! GO BIG RED! Originally Posted by Bigh1955
It's a Date,
Seeing how I have no interest in football what so ever, that would be perfect, I'm sure I can find ways to entertain myself...
It's a Date,
Seeing how I have no interest in football what so ever, that would be perfect, I'm sure I can find ways to entertain myself... Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Oh Hell Yeah!
That reminds me of an old joke. Sabra do you happen to have a flat head? (joking) I have one hand on a sandwich and one hand on the remote and I need someplace to put my beer.
That reminds me of an old joke. Sabra do you happen to have a flat head? (joking) I have one hand on a sandwich and one hand on the remote and I need someplace to put my beer. Originally Posted by burkalini

My head don't stay still long enough to get a flat spot! lol