let me introduce myself...

My name is Bailey the pistol... Bailey or pistol are both fine to call me. I'm looking into touring Nebraska very soon and would like some feedback to know if anybody is interested in meeting me. Hope to make new friends and make your state another spot I hit regularly!!!

Love,
B@iley
Please come to Nebraska. You are a cutie pie.
Thanks you may see me up that way tomorrow.... Wish me luck lol
Thanks you may see me up that way tomorrow.... Wish me luck lol Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
Luck and love, my dear.
Yes, would love to see yo make the trip. Let me just say that I am a sucker for women with tattoos.
If all things go as planned I should be leaving Wichita ks early and getting in sometime in the afternoon tomorrow....
Bailey, do you have a p411 account?
No I don't... But I'm well review on this site
I made it.. a lil later than planned but I'm here!!!
Welcome to the Good Life, BtP. I hope you have wonderful success here in Eastern NE. Please don't forget the guys in Lincoln. It is only about 45 minutes away and cute, young and talented ladies like you are few. I won't be able to see you this trip, unfortunately, but if I'm lucky we'll meet on your next trip. Good luck.
I don't have plans for Lincoln this trip but next I will be hitting both Omaha and Lincoln this is just to test the waters ya know.
wish I hadn't just had surgery or I would be visiting you. Hopefully there is a next time.
wish I hadn't just had surgery or I would be visiting you. Hopefully there is a next time. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
I have no doubt there will be a next time baby