Closed AMP's

I checked China Spa and QD Spa in New Braunfels today - not open. Also Riverbend Spa in San Marcos - same thing.

Any AMP's open in South Austin?
Pretty sure only places open are the places that kinda never closed.
Lotus Blossom is open
  • Y!Not
  • 05-19-2020, 03:33 PM
just trying to contribute. made my runs today while doing my stuff and...
Rose Spa at i35 - still looks open but not sure
Aroma - looks closed
D&T - closed (hope its open)
Total Relaxation Spa RR - closed

And, just saw that theres a massage across Total Relaxation Spa, anybody been there? hard to see as the trees are covering the sign in front of the store, saw it when i looked back when i was at the stop light. feel free to correct me if some are open already.
Magic Stone texted me today and said they are still not open
OK massage Cedar Park was closed. China Massage on 183 sign was on so I assume it is open.
The AMP at Bratton and Merrilton in Wells Branch was open today.
Lotus Blossom is open Originally Posted by johnasianguy1234
I went by there several times today and it looked closed each time. No open sign and when I went to the door it was locked. Are you sure this one is open?
went by rose spa, total relax, and aroma. all closed still
  • Y!Not
  • 05-20-2020, 01:27 AM
thanks for all the contributions. guess Dallas is the way to go. we dont get a lot of option here. =(
...And, just saw that theres a massage across Total Relaxation Spa, anybody been there? hard to see as the trees are covering the sign in front of the store, saw it when i looked back when i was at the stop light. feel free to correct me if some are open already. Originally Posted by Y!Not

It's something like K&M. Saw a review here that it was legit only. Obviously - YMMV
Could be the sister location...sorry only texted the owner's number and she said open
Could be the sister location...sorry only texted the owner's number and she said open Originally Posted by johnasianguy1234
Well they did in fact open up today. And yes their sister location was open yesterday.

They were pretty strict with trying to sanitize (even the bottoms of my shoes). It was a different experience with Mia - no body on body or SS action, and she had gloves on the whole time. Not a fan of gloved HJs.
  • Y!Not
  • 05-20-2020, 01:01 PM
so to clarify, both total relaxation and the one across the street are open? reviews coming soon?

Man..yeah looks like Mia is taking the full precautions

Well they did in fact open up today. And yes their sister location was open yesterday.

They were pretty strict with trying to sanitize (even the bottoms of my shoes). It was a different experience with Mia - no body on body or SS action, and she had gloves on the whole time. Not a fan of gloved HJs. Originally Posted by HHines