How long does the HIGH last?

Listen …. Sometimes you have a session that just literally blows your mind.
I had one of those yesterday.
I am still on the “high” and not sure when I will come down.

Not that that has happened in the past … but when it’s good …. It’s REEEEAALLY gooood!
The erotic thoughts linger......

So a question for those that experience this “high” …. And usually how long does it last?
An hour …. A Day ….. A week …. Do you find yourself visiting those moments even months afterward?

Life is soooo good! I love my life today … and probably tomorrow … and beyond!

Woooohooo!
Bingo - at least for me even the "normal" session gives me a warm glow for days.

Recently I had the second male multi-orgasm - i.e. it just went on and on - of my life. I will be savoring that few minutes for years.
I had one session where afterwards my dick was sore for four days, but it was the 'good' kind of sore (she was really tight).

I've had a few where the 'tingle' lasts for a couple hours or so.

I went to see one provider before an after a Cowboys game. I couldn't wait for that game to be over, so I could go back and see her. I literally made the second appointment with her while still in the stadium (this was back in the Texas Stadium days).

Had a few unspectacular ones, where there was nothing even after busting a load. It all depends on how things go, I guess.
My AFT - week or more great lady just saying
I have had it last for a few years!!! And she as well was the same.
Listen …. Sometimes you have a session that just literally blows your mind.
I had one of those yesterday.
I am still on the “high” and not sure when I will come down.

Not that that has happened in the past … but when it’s good …. It’s REEEEAALLY gooood!
The erotic thoughts linger......

So a question for those that experience this “high” …. And usually how long does it last?
An hour …. A Day ….. A week …. Do you find yourself visiting those moments even months afterward?

Life is soooo good! I love my life today … and probably tomorrow … and beyond!

Woooohooo! Originally Posted by Torre Tames

Been there.
This has happened a few times over the years and seems to happen more often lately. Lucky me. I enjoy the company of some very handsome and talented men.

November 2nd of 2016. Frisco. Night of the World Series.
When he opened the door, I absolutely melted.
Knowing this man for years, it had been a long while since I saw him again. Hands down the most intense passion. He's incredible.

I've not come down from that high with him since...

This has happened a few times over the years and seems to happen more often lately. Lucky me.Hands down the most intense passion. He's incredible.

Originally Posted by berkleigh
Yes! Giiiirrrrl! What stories we could share!

I have a great friend who is scheduled for next week ... and I swear ... he is my dream Robert Redford in sooo many ways!
I will tingle for days afterward.
Last rendevous was an overnight ... and he made coffee and breakfast in the morning (after passionate sex morning play) .... and we watched sports and drank mimosas ... and then more incredible playtime ... it was awesome.

Yep ... that yumminess ... lasts for days!
Been there.
This has happened a few times over the years and seems to happen more often lately. Lucky me. I enjoy the company of some very handsome and talented men.

November 2nd of 2016. Frisco. Night of the World Series.
When he opened the door, I absolutely melted.
Knowing this man for years, it had been a long while since I saw him again. Hands down the most intense passion. He's incredible.

Originally Posted by berkleigh

You're welcome sweetie

I have a great friend who is scheduled for next week ... and I swear ... he is my dream Robert Redford in sooo many ways!
Last rendevous was an overnight ... and he made coffee and breakfast in the morning (after passionate sex morning play) .... and we watched sports and drank mimosas ... and then more incredible playtime ... it was awesome.

Yep ... that yumminess ... lasts for days! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
Oh I have stories for days. I need to write a book on my Love Life...
My Mr.Amazing is the most handsome man I've laid eyes on and has the bluest eyes I've seen, literally hypnotizing. He's perfection. Good thing he's in Austin because I prefer the anticipation of looking forward to a rendezvous with him...

You're welcome sweetie Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
LMAO
I am what I consider a consistent though low volume provider.. I expect to get layed everyday.. most cases, without over doing it.

As far as the "high" ..
More often the longest highs only come from DATY sessions..
and the kinky stuff.
Oh yea.. and I cum faster on top.

Not that I do not mind the Vanilla, though I like the orgasm after the orgasm. I tend to not let a guy know I am cumming atleast till after the second time. Once he knows you came, then it's like his job is done and he can get his..

No.. I am a multiple pop .. more than one kernal in the bag if you know what I mean type of girl.

I will not ramble on.. so all I have to say..
Damn girl.. I am sure that man is blushing is blushing in his seat right now reading your post.

Congrats on the good O and keep it going..lol.

Men keep " Up" the good work .. haha.
  • BLM69
  • 04-22-2017, 09:59 PM

Yep ... that yumminess ... lasts for days! Originally Posted by Torre Tames
I'll bet it's the first cock you've had all year, I would be on cloud nine also

Another useless starving for business threAD? You try too hard granny.....
I'll bet it's the first cock you've had all year, I would be on cloud nine also

Another useless starving for business threAD? You try too hard granny..... Originally Posted by BLM69
Give it a fucking rest....SMDH. If you can't stand to read the thread, and dislike the lady that much, then then use the ignore button.

Back on topic, the high of stellar trysts from years past still dances in my memory. Sadly, some of the less than desirable sessions I've had still haunt me too.
Give it a fucking rest....

......... Sadly, some of the less than desirable sessions I've had still haunt me. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
I absolutely second the well worded initial comment , as for your on topic hauntingly familiar latter comment......I now call those "ex wives"
Give it a fucking rest....SMDH. .... Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Yeah BLM ... take your fat finger and mafia avatar to some thread I DO NOT POST TO ... like "Guys who dream about giving blow jobs"

Back on topic, the high of stellar trysts from years past still dances in my memory. Sadly, some of the less than desirable sessions I've had still haunt me too. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
Your right BB - I've had a few scary and disappointing sessions as well (mostly due to poor screening ... my bad).
I try to forget those and just embrace my experience to schedule awesome meetings going forward!

...as for your on topic hauntingly familiar latter comment......I now call those "ex wives" Originally Posted by TheRealJohnnyRingo
I specialize in "disappointing" sessions.