Bradlie Bedford stay away

So I had some free time which is rare for me and after a failed ISO I start looking at the Fort Worth ads the first provider I called completely flipped out on me because she had been getting strange calls from someone else she later apologized in a pm. So then I call Bradlie and I see she was close at 30 and beach and she states she is at home on the other side of town so I tell her sorry but I will check back with her and she replies that she really needs the money so we agree o a early morning session after her speech about are you really coming please don't stand me up when time rolls around I can't get in touch with her the next she text me and said sorry she fell asleep
A few days go by and I put up a ISO and she text me she said she could get a room I said let me know how much and she had offered a discount no response after that so the next I send a text asking if she was ok she said yes asked if I wanted to come over so I asked what happened she said she had family issues so we set it up again I am really not feeling it but I tell her and I quote I want the performance of a lifetime out oh her for this session "trust and believe you will get my absolute best" then she immediately posts a nother ad running a special which I did not realize until I text her to give her a heads up I was getting close then she replies with a tale about seeing two clients then the cops surrounding her incall and would not any one leave then silence again

just I thought I would share and maby save Simone else the grief
Yikes.
Wow
Dude,

Sorry for your troubles, and truly thanks for sharing the information.

And now, as a way of saying thank you, here are some:

Periods: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Commas: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
A Question Mark: ?
And, in case you're feeling especially enthusiastic about some point you're making, an Exclamation Point: !

Now, please take those and mix them into your writing!
Dude,

Sorry for your troubles, and truly thanks for sharing the information.

And now, as a way of saying thank you, here are some:

Periods: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Commas: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
A Question Mark: ?
And, in case you're feeling especially enthusiastic about some point you're making, an Exclamation Point: !

Now, please take those and mix them into your writing!
... and, whatever you do, don't double-click the submit button after you finish that well-punctuated rant.
Now, please take those and mix them into your writing! Originally Posted by McHappy
Please don't mix them. You'll get something that looks like the subject line of an ad written by, or for, a BP hooker. Use them properly.

well-punctuated Originally Posted by ElBombero
Proper usage of that punctuation mark gets you a point. Another point if you know its proper name, as opposed to what most people call it.