Them Robots Are Coming For Everyones Job

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5su8fU0R5g

Is this even a turn on for you gents?
Not a turn on for me. When I squeeze a boob I want it to be warm, not cold plasticity feeling.
Not a turn on for me. When I squeeze a boob I want it to be warm, not cold plasticity feeling. Originally Posted by Fizley
Lmao
I have fucked some women who were as cold and lifeless as a robot
I have fucked some women who were as cold and lifeless as a robot Originally Posted by spear89
This...
ya know, as we get older it may be the way to go.

1.She'll never get tired of sucking dick (recharge battery) or acg.
2.Could fall asleep, wake up and she's still humping away.
3. With improvements in medicine, the odds of finding a Sheila with the 'shakes' go way down.
I always though it would be funny to find the hot cheerleader from high school in the nursing
home and she had the tremors. I would sit by her at lunch and let her jack me for a 1/2 hour
every fucking day.

Cheers
Ain't nothing like the real thing.
ya know, as we get older it may be the way to go.

1.She'll never get tired of sucking dick (recharge battery) or acg.
2.Could fall asleep, wake up and she's still humping away.
3. With improvements in medicine, the odds of finding a Sheila with the 'shakes' go way down.
I always though it would be funny to find the hot cheerleader from high school in the nursing
home and she had the tremors. I would sit by her at lunch and let her jack me for a 1/2 hour
every fucking day.

Cheers Originally Posted by Sig9er
I have fucked some women who were as cold and lifeless as a robot Originally Posted by spear89
Amen
  • dmode
  • 12-14-2018, 05:30 PM
That fembot has got more moves than the average BP hoe.

Just sayin
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Sorry, luv I was a little 'over the top' with that tremor comment. It is a serious disease and should not be made light of like that...…………… I meant 'Parkinson's'.

My apologies

Cheers