Mobile Companions!!!!!

If you’re a companion and you frequent or perhaps even live in the Mobile area please post up a hello so those of us in the area will know who you are without having to wait solely for the weekly and weekend updates to go up.
I am frequently in the AL areas of

Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Birmingham

I travel for my rw job obligations so I never accommodate same day requests and I ...always require screening submitted via my website. (Pre screened gets you notified of my travels to your area).

If you’re a provider and you frequent or perhaps even live in the Mobile area please post up a hello so those of us in the area will know who you are without having to wait solely for the weekly and weekend updates to go up. Originally Posted by pbrun90
Hope you make it to Bham in the near future!!
Well I will be stopping in Mobile more often again now that the site is back. I love my mobile gentlemen.
I'm always in BHam for my rw job obligations. Quite a few times a month. It's straight up the 20/ 59, from my house.
Like in my previous post. Getting pre-screened is the best way to meet me.
As I don't always post for the hobby side, when I'm in Alabama.

Hope you make it to Bham in the near future!! Originally Posted by Carcrafter1970
If you’re a companion and you frequent or perhaps even live in the Mobile area please post up a hello so those of us in the area will know who you are without having to wait solely for the weekly and weekend updates to go up. Originally Posted by pbrun90
Headed your way baby id love to see you again
Well... you already know lol
I’ll be back in a couple weeks, then back like clockwork when school is back in session!
Would love to see you Addison when you are on the coast (MS or AL)!!
Am glad to be in mobile ... Hope to see some of my old friends and meet some new ones as well.. too hot down here for clothes! Inbox me let's chat.
Im always driving through every 2 or 3 months, best way is to get on mailing list via website screening form!