ISO: TUPELO

Anything tiny. Skinny. Thin. Average.

No offense, I'm into smaller girls. There is nothing here. So if anybody is traveling into the area, or already here, let me know!

Dying out here! Missing Dallas... Work sucks. Save me!
The young lady in the welcome thread replied to your comment there about Tupelo...post #22
Yeah, talked with her for a bit. She's on the coast, I'd hate to pay that travel fee. She's cute though! And very kind!
Anything tiny. Skinny. Thin. Average.

No offense, I'm into smaller girls. There is nothing here. So if anybody is traveling into the area, or already here, let me know!

Dying out here! Missing Dallas... Work sucks. Save me! Originally Posted by NuruGuru
Well that cuts me out of the running and pretty much will leave you frustrated since I'm the only local Eccie lady lol. I suggest reaching out to my good friend Riverstud. He might know a utr that meets your criteria. Other than that I have a wonderful friend in Memphis if you're willing to travel that way. She's a firely little red head but she won't travel to Tupelo.
Well that cuts me out of the running and pretty much will leave you frustrated since I'm the only local Eccie lady lol. I suggest reaching out to my good friend Riverstud. He might know a utr that meets your criteria. Other than that I have a wonderful friend in Memphis if you're willing to travel that way. She's a firely little red head but she won't travel to Tupelo. Originally Posted by Cassie107
Pray do tell! Feel free to PM me a contact or link, thank you kindly.

I'm hoping river pulls through, but I could definitely go to memphis on an early night off work.
Pm sent
Riverstud knows all the local utr poon in that area. If there is anybody up there he will know
While I'm in Tupelo every week. I'm not into skinny men. So that counts me out!
Thank you tons Cassie I appreciate your help! It's always nice to find beautiful helpful women to assist a traveler ��
You are most welcome sweetie. I will always try and help hobbiest and providers alike. Thank you for being a gentleman and I hope you have some fun.