Supporting The Local Talent

Maybe I am odd in this way but, much the same way people often try to shop in and support local businesses, I also try to support the local "girls". When I search the profiles here on ECCIE as well as occasionally taking a HUGE chance on Skip The Games, I always keyword search the "228" area codes. I get that there is a lot of fresh talent visiting from time to time but we all know the Mississippi Gulf Coast has occasionally gone through "dry spells" with regards to local girls moving into the area and staying. I figure we should support them as long as we enjoyed our first encounter or two. Barring anyone I like being available I might expand the search to the New Orleans or Mobile Area codes to see who is ALMOST LOCAL but visiting. But that is just me. I also realize any girl willing to make the investment can go to Wal Mart and purchase a cheap disposable phone with a 228 number on it. Just hoping most of them will not go the time and expense of that. Most guys, I suspect, do not care if the girl is local or visiting. I'm probably peculiar that way. LOL
I always try and see the visiting girls when they are here for several reasons which I will list

They wont be here forever

If they get a lot of business they are likely to come back or tell their hooker friends how great the coast is

They charge less. Usually a girl from a big market is more likely to see you for what she is used to getting back home. If she is happy with 80 in houston then she will likely be happy with 80 here.

Chances are the local girl will be around next time no traveling girls are in the area and all those lean days she spent when the competition was here will make her more than happy seeing me for less money. Competition is the ultimate gps killer

I do like supporting the local talent but only when they charge a decent rate. I have zero desire to overpay a local girl when there are traveling girls happy to do the same thing for way less money. I do my level best to not reward a girl for gps and all these traveling girls make that much easier.
Wow! You see visitors who actually charge less? That is the opposite experience for me unless the girl came from a smaller market that The MS Gulf Coast. Usually, in any economy and despite whatever product service is being discussed, the acceptable price will be whatever the local market will bare. Example, same service we are discussing now but in Angeles City, PI or Bangkok, Thailand. It costs less because the local markets there will only bare less and the local economies are not as good there. I always go looking for "FS". I know what the local economy has demanded (on average) for the last few years and that is my starting cap. I have seen visiting girls from Atlanta the East/West Coast etc. (guessing their locations by Googling their area codes) who wanted about 25 - 50 % more than that and put it into their online ads before a phone call or text was even made. I always see a noticeably lower amount advertised by local girls who live here (or near here). I have even seen the advertised price go way up for visiting New Orleans girls from only 1 hour away. Just my experience. YMMV

On the other hand, there is 1 local girl, been here for a few years. She is fairly young, very attractive, very talented and SHE KNOWS IT (Not mentioning names but YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE). LOL. Her price is about 30% higher that everyone else and she does not haggle about it. It's take it or leave it. Sometimes you want to treat yourself so you go for it and call her. LOL
I do like supporting the local talent but only when they charge a decent rate. I have zero desire to overpay a local girl when there are traveling girls happy to do the same thing for way less money. I do my level best to not reward a girl for gps and all these traveling girls make that much easier. Originally Posted by BassCat
Agreed on all points. I like supporting the local girls for the same reason I like supporting a local store if it sells what I like to buy. I want it to stay.

Anyone who has been in the hobby on the coast for 10 years or so can remember when we (men) had tons of really good choices. We had at least half a dozen to a dozen local independent girls who were all top notch and made a decision on a lazy afternoon regarding who to call a pleasant choir. We also had about 2 or 3 good AMPS really close by (Rest in peace "JJ's/777" - we all miss you very much). Then it all dried up. We saw the number or decent local independents drop to 3 or 4. Then it dropped again. LE shut down every decent AMP between NO and Mobile. They even shut down several in Mobile. Again, "JJ's/777" was probably the best in 4 states (not exaggerating). I saw more than a few girls (clearly in their 20's or early 30's) there who were 1980's Playboy Magazine class and the price for FS with a table shower was half the price of an average night out with a girl who was NOT ALWAYS A SURE THING. Guys, this was only about 2.5 - 3 years ago before they were closed down.

So, if I find a girl who provides a good experience and she has a "228" area code on her phone number - I will call her again and recommend her. I want to see her put down roots and stay. The exception is any girl who starts trouble or goes to war with the other local girls in order to eliminate the competition. Sounds absurd but many of us here now saw that happen a few years back. That war made it here on ECCIE and one of the better local providers was so harrassed by another girl that she left the area. Looking at a list of girls in the area now - I SUSPECT she was not the only one who left for this reason. One bad apple messed it up for everyone. Providers and Clients. Then she seemed to stop advertising too. No big loss in my opinion. She was hideous. But I recently saw her run a single add on one of the other boards. So I guess she dips her wretched toes into the pool again once in a while.

The good thing is the girl she ran off does seem to come back to visit occasionally. I hope to set something up with her over Christmas if she is in the area the same time I am. We all remember her and miss her terribly. I suspect she will read this and if she IS on the coast over Christmas - GIRL DO NOT FORGET TO DROP ME A LINE. It has been way to long. LOL
During these times, vachon...you make a good point. Just remember that it is you fine gents that help take care of single families, put food on the table and help a lady be able to provide Christmas for the little ones.
Holidays are always slow seasons. Also why a lot of us touring ladies (even though I no longer live there, always come home though) travel as well. Staying local to home base drives out when you have been around a while
Well I am based out of N Mississippi with the 662 area code but my phone number is 678 area code. I have used the same number for 3 years. So just because a girl has a different area code doesn't mean she's not local. I've lived in N Mississippi for 2yrs now. My having the same number for so long is what helped me to get by and travel during the shut down.
Wow! You see visitors who actually charge less? That is the opposite experience for me unless the girl came from a smaller market that The MS Gulf Coast. Usually, in any economy and despite whatever product service is being discussed, the acceptable price will be whatever the local market will bare. Originally Posted by Vachon
There are so many girls who come out of texas where the market is saturated with young women trying to make a ends meet in a very competitive market. These girls come through here working a circuit that takes them from tx to fl along the coast then back up through atl memphis and back to Tx. There are so many that travel like this putting adds up in every city they stop in along the way. These girls tend to have very reasonable rates even if they dont advertise them. At least this is what I have found to be the case. I know my hobby dollar goes further now than it ever has. I think if anything we can expect to see even more girls passing through driving the rates even lower. At least I hope so.
Same here! I have had the same # 417 area code for few years now, based in Biloxi for just a little over a year now.
There are so many girls who come out of texas where the market is saturated with young women trying to make a ends meet in a very competitive market. Originally Posted by BassCat

I'm just going to say it and put it out there.

GOD BLESS TEXAS !!! LOL
Same here! I have had the same # 417 area code for few years now, based in Biloxi for just a little over a year now. Originally Posted by kiki2012

Again, going to just toss something out on the table and say it:

KiKi, you and I have met (couple of times). You could be using an "666" area code and people in the Ms. Bible Belt would still call you.

In your case the number is irrelevant. As long as you post pics of your boobs in the ads - people are going to ignore your area code and call you. I will be home soon and I plan to call you again too. Any red blooded American man who likes boobs will call Kiki. It's just a fact. You told me back in August that you were thinking of enlarging them surgically. Sweety - save your money. They are exactly where you want them to be. Making them bigger isn't going to change much. LOL OK, so that went off topic a bit. Sorry.

At any rate - I freely admit - there are going to be exceptions to the rule. You are one of them.

Kinsley Morgan may not live here anymore but she is still one of US so when she visits it is less like hosting an girl from outside and more like a homecoming event. She is also an exception. LOL
Thank you babydoll. In 93, Mississippi became my home and dwells in my heart as home. I could not have asked to be relocated as a military brat, to a more lovely place to live and grow up. I wished I didn't have to move away...but it was for the better. I'm always homesick though