POLL: WHEN DID YOU BECOME AN AMERICAN CITIZEN

I am curious about the demographics of particpants......this poll maybe a dud, I don't know.

Vote and post commentary.

Thanks,

(ignore typo in poll).
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 01:31 PM
I am curious about the demographics of particpants......this poll maybe a dud, I don't know.

Vote and post commentary.

Thanks, Originally Posted by Whirlaway

polling a hooker board is the dumbest damn thing Ive ever heard of ...

how many people answer your inane questions and WTF does it prove?

now there a good poll question, if ever.
Well. Now I feel silly.
Oh hell I told the truth what a ass.
I disagree. I think the polling feature is good.

What is dumb is people who think ECCIE is just a hooker board. I don't know if you realize it but in addition to providers, people look for restaurant recommendations, car advice, job hunting, yada yada...your thinking is like saying jeeze going into a bar for any other reason than to drink is dumb.

now there a good poll question, if ever. Originally Posted by CJ7
Well. Now I feel silly. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
CJ7 is an expert on dumb. With his credentials, he could probably make a living giving court testimony.
No your not Ekim. Thanks for voting. The ass is CJ.

Oh hell I told the truth what a ass. Originally Posted by ekim008
What is worth laughing about is we are on a hooker board, CJ complains about non-hooker topics, and CJ hasn't reviewed a single hooker...I am thinking CJ is queer. Now that is funny, a queer posting on a hooker board !

now there a good poll question, if ever. Originally Posted by CJ7
Another wildly fucked up topic.

I'd be interested in the opinions of those who are American because they WANT to be, not because their great grandfather got kicked out of Germany, Ireland or wherever the fuck they fled.

Again, what's your point?

(Oh, and btw... I've been back on the board for only a handful of days, but I don't think I've ever read anything as inane as that posted by one of our brethren in this forum. Maybe two for that matter. What the fuck! OK, you're all worthless and weak! NOW DROP AND GIVE ME TWENTY!)
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 03:54 PM
CJ7 is an expert on dumb. With his credentials, he could probably make a living giving court testimony. Originally Posted by joe bloe

well law dog, this all telling poll proved beyond a shadow of a doubt theres at least 8, thats right EIGHT americans on a hooker board in AMERICA ..

I bet you and your infinite wisdom would have never guessed that would you?
Basic comprehension - passed! That's a good start, CBJ7! Congratulations! Use this as a stepping stone to even greater understanding!

• CJ7
  • 07-17-2012, 03:59 PM
What is worth laughing about is we are on a hooker board, CJ complains about non-hooker topics, and CJ hasn't reviewed a single hooker...I am thinking CJ is queer. Now that is funny, a queer posting on a hooker board !

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Iv reviewed more girls than you have hair starting in 02 ... constant BCD status through both ASPD crashes via reviews .. I quit doing reviews when punk ass bitches turned the review board into a chest pounding contest, and IMO drug down the board AND some very nice girls with them ...

love ya whirlie

but kiss my ass dead square in the groove.
So CJ, are you saying you are not queer ?

Or are you telling us you have been with providers but could be queer ?

Which is it CJ, because your expression of man love is concern.

So CJ, are you saying you are not queer ?

Or are you telling us you have been with providers but could be queer ?

Which is it CJ, because your expression of man love is concern. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Sounds like Whirly's trolling!
No...CJ's expression of love, ass worship and the winking/kissing emoticon made the "queer alert" flash.......I could be wrong, so I put the question to him.............

Did you vote in the poll BigTits?

Sounds like Whirly's trolling! Originally Posted by bigtex