DOE Loses $500M of Stimulus Funds

Ok, it's only $500 million, I mean, who hasn't lost $500 million in equipment purchased by US Taxpayers through stimulus funds? Could happen to anyone.

Check the pockets of the company owner. That's my suggestion.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/ener...stimulus-money
I understand. It's only $500M. Chump change.
Just "walking around money" the big banks are loosing Billions.
Yep-, but that used t be private money and not taxpayer money.
If you do not like the way your bank operates, move your money elsewhere, that is the beauty of a free market system.

The fact of the matter is, there are banks that do not want your money.
I know I am waiting on my glasses being replaced and that my prescription is now stronger, However, I swear I read $500,000. It would appear that OP has added 3 zeros. I do not know who you are but if you are responsible for my next paycheck please do the same with that COG!
Obainbane knows how to stimulate our economy. Swing on by the American Tax payer ATM. Get out a couple Trillion to spread around to your friends...Fucker
LOL FF! You're right! It is $500K. Let me know where you get your glasses, I obviously need mine replaced, too.

• CJ7
  • 07-18-2012, 05:32 PM
LOL FF! You're right! It is $500K. Let me know where you get your glasses, I obviously need mine replaced, too.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
be honest

you were so happy you thought you dug up another government trud zeros were the last thing on yur mind

A "trud"? "Yur" mind? Who are you talking to, and what are you saying?

I still think $500K is a lot of money to lose. But that's just me.
  • CJ7
  • 07-18-2012, 05:42 PM
A "trud"? "Yur" mind? Who are you talking to, and what are you saying?

I still think $500K is a lot of money to lose. But that's just me. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

damn I thought your glasses didnt work ???

see how easy it is to help you be honest?

if youre worried about departments losing $$ , 500K is only half of one smart bomb

we threw them out of planes like they were ads for a new grocery store .
Yep-, but that used t be private money and not taxpayer money.
If you do not like the way your bank operates, move your money elsewhere, that is the beauty of a free market system.

The fact of the matter is, there are banks that do not want your money. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

Who said my bank pup?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
before you get them replaced can you write out my next paycheck?
LOL! Sure, FF. Be happy to.