McCain slams Bachmann for "Unwarranted and unfounded attack' on Clinton Aide

All I can say is the lunatics wanna take over the asylum. How pathetic the Republican party has allowed these timewasting, waste of breath and space freaks of nature to point their own witch fingers at an intelligent and honorable American servant. Keep it up and you will see in November no matter how close it gets there will be no Mitt Romney as president. For all the mistakes the Democrats have made, the human factor is much more prevelant on that side of the isle. I am speaking as an independent minded person and veteran who is seriously questioning whose United States this really is. What a freak show the tea baggers have encouraged and allowed. The party of no is fast becoming the party of no sense at all. Just because someone claims they are a christian doesn't mean they act like a christian. Time for some fresh new leadership, they make about as much sense as the taliban.
Get a grip
  • CJ7
  • 07-18-2012, 01:25 PM
All I can say is the lunatics wanna take over the asylum. How pathetic the Republican party has allowed these timewasting, waste of breath and space freaks of nature to point their own witch fingers at an intelligent and honorable American servant. Keep it up and you will see in November no matter how close it gets there will be no Mitt Romney as president. For all the mistakes the Democrats have made, the human factor is much more prevelant on that side of the isle. I am speaking as an independent minded person and veteran who is seriously questioning whose United States this really is. What a freak show the tea baggers have encouraged and allowed. The party of no is fast becoming the party of no sense at all. Just because someone claims they are a christian doesn't mean they act like a christian. Time for some fresh new leadership, they make about as much sense as the taliban. Originally Posted by cinderbella

IMO, Bachmann digs through Ann Coulters trash cans in the middle of the night to get her material for the next day .. shes nuckin futs
  • KCJoe
  • 07-18-2012, 03:53 PM
My opinion of John McCain has gone up. Chris Christie said some pretty positive things about a Muslim judge he appointed and then got attacked by the ultra right wing. Sometimes they do the right thing.
I haven't seen this story. Is the link missing?
  • CJ7
  • 07-18-2012, 06:52 PM
I haven't seen this story. Is the link missing? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

yup. Bachmann is the missing link .....

somewhere between bipedal humans and quadrupedal apes.

All I can say is the lunatics wanna take over the asylum. How pathetic the Republican party has allowed these timewasting, waste of breath and space freaks of nature to point their own witch fingers at an intelligent and honorable American servant. Keep it up and you will see in November no matter how close it gets there will be no Mitt Romney as president. For all the mistakes the Democrats have made, the human factor is much more prevelant on that side of the isle. I am speaking as an independent minded person and veteran who is seriously questioning whose United States this really is. What a freak show the tea baggers have encouraged and allowed. The party of no is fast becoming the party of no sense at all. Just because someone claims they are a christian doesn't mean they act like a christian. Time for some fresh new leadership, they make about as much sense as the taliban. Originally Posted by cinderbella
Poor Baby.