I LIKEY Pussy, you? And, why, which type? (Pouty, Puffy, Inney, Outtey)

I've met a fem who just loves dick (avatar babe), but even more so loves my dick. I love pussy too, so it's understandable. But, when we get together, BOOM!

What kind of pussy do you likey (shape, size, color, race)? If you are an ASS or TIT Man, what about the pussy do you likey? Fems too, some of you Love, Love, Love pussy, chime in too! As this will help fellas looking for 3+somes.
tight and yummy

all day!
That's HOTTT!
I love Latinas! Novela type women. Tight & yummy is a must! They have to have curves, sexy, speak some spanish and always smell fresh. They are my weakness. Nice firm latin ass! Nothing compares to that. I am an ass man. Sexy small waist and beautiful tanned skin. So any recommendations for Latinas to see, let me know.
I love Latinas! Novela type women. Tight & yummy is a must! They have to have curves, sexy, speak some spanish and always smell fresh. They are my weakness. Nice firm latin ass! Nothing compares to that. I am an ass man. Sexy small waist and beautiful tanned skin. So any recommendations for Latinas to see, let me know. Originally Posted by Blckpr
One WORDa...Zafiro (houston)

Black bras, and Red heels...
http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...iro-20/8921629

Note: I've never met her, but TRUST IN ME.

I have others if you need...ME, I've only seen THAI since July...mid to late...
The best pussy is pussy my cock is in. Period...

Well till the next one comes around then see above...
I def like "slit" pussies. From a standing frontal, it looks like a mere slit. When she spreads her leds, the inner lovings are revealed. No roast beef sandwiches or lettuce pussies.

Obviously, the smaller (read: tighter) the better.

No ring. Race is not at issue.
I've never met a pussy I didn't like. It's the life support system that gives me fits!
The on my face kind.
I def like "slit" pussies. From a standing frontal, it looks like a mere slit. When she spreads her leds, the inner lovings are revealed. No roast beef sandwiches or lettuce pussies.

Obviously, the smaller (read: tighter) the better.

No ring. Race is not at issue. Originally Posted by sketchball82
Educate me. What does "No ring" mean. I've never heard "ring" when referring to pussy.

BTW, "slit" pussies can be very sexy. Yes, Yes!
Educate me. What does "No ring" mean. I've never heard "ring" when referring to pussy.

BTW, "slit" pussies can be very sexy. Yes, Yes! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
I'm shocked you don't know what a "Clit Ring" is....most are made in... wait for it....

Thailand!

If it looks like pussy, tastes like pussy and feels like pussy then thats the way I like it...it's all good
I'm shocked you don't know what a "Clit Ring" is....most are made in... wait for it....

Thailand!

Originally Posted by Still Looking
ALL "campfire" stories...no such a thing.

Are you referring to nut-sack/dick rings? Then that would have to mean...NEVERMIND!
ALL "campfire" stories...no such a thing.

Are you referring to nut-sack/dick rings? Then that would have to mean...NEVERMIND! Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

I like mine, but it's all good