State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: FBSM+
Best foot massage ever
Hair Length and Color: Black medium
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Pleasant demeanor. Older medium thin with age appropriate A+ uppers. Not really worth much detail as you would most likely not go to see her based on her looks. Just ordinary amp looks.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review Tommy
Average experience with a below average review. Best I could do, sorry.
Jennie also has a website.

https://nareedayspa.com/
Ocean is upstairs and Dantara is on the first floor near by. They are a legit L0 operation.

I guess you could go up after to get finished off…
Ocean is upstairs and Dantara is on the first floor near by. They are a legit L0 operation.

I guess you could go up after to get finished off… Originally Posted by TommyJay
Naree Day Spa is a third AMP there, or does Jennie work for Ocean or Dantara? I am confused.
Me too. I am looking to edit my post. My review for Ocean Massage is correct, however I do believe now that Jennie is renting a room over in the Dantara suite. So I have been told by my Thai therapist.

The first time I went. Ocean was the only signage on the building. I went in knowing what to expect then. Dantara has since opened up their new location on the first floor with a placard on the door. Little head said take to door and go upstairs to Ocean.

I have not gone back, but do not want to trash a legitimate LMT.