Address: 75/eldorado
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: LFK, DFK, Digits, HJ, BBBJ CIM NQBS
Session Length: 20 minutes
Fee: 80
Hair Color and Length: Brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Kim is maybe 5'7" or so, with shoulder length brown hair, green eyes. She has a few tats in her pics, but I didn't notice them during our date. She was shaved below, maybe C cups, and a little baby belly.
Recommendation: Yes
Right up my alley. Is she cool with contacting her?
I think so, but she is not all in in the hobby. I would email first.
LookingGlass,

great find on CL! I have had a couple of ads on there, running for a while then they expire and I renew them every so often. I have met a couple of ladies, one was about 3 houses down from me on my street and one was all the way in Mesquite! I did FS with both ladies and less than a bill each time, and each has called me back to see them multiple times.
Are these ads in the Casual Encounter section? What type of info do you put in the ads? I tried it several months ago, but it seems the only responses I received where scammers.
That is craigslist.....lots of spam bots and scammers. You just have to weed through them to find a lady you are interested in. Dont be fooled by the ones that want you to join a website and/or pay for anything up front.
Very true. If there's a website in the message, it's spam. It helps to put a code word in the ad as well for them to type in the subject box to weed out spam. I've had very good luck on CL with both average girls wanting to make a little extra cash, and with SB/SD relationships. You learn what to look for and what to trash. I'm talking to a late 20's lady now that is interested in a once a week meeting, no cash, just dinner, drinks, and a hotel room with no time limit and very very few boundaries.
Amazing! Resources continue to appear... I will post my ad TONIGHT!
LOL.
Thanks for sharing.
I think so, but she is not all in in the hobby. I would email first. Originally Posted by LookingGlass
I shot her a quick email yesterday. So far no reply, but we can hope!
  • BLM69
  • 03-17-2012, 06:05 PM
I got a reply, not to contact her again. lol
I got a reply, not to contact her again. lol Originally Posted by biglatinmale
She's probably been inundated. I thought she might work out for occasional mutually beneficial activities.
Sorry guys, give it a little bit, maybe around the first of the month. I don't think she fully realized what me posting a review would do to her email box.
I got a reply, not to contact her again. lol Originally Posted by biglatinmale
typical. lol.
Funny how that number belonged to a pastor as of March 3, 2012
Attached Images File Type: png Capture.PNG (10.3 KB, 3250 views)
Well this appointment was different...car date...kinda like it for a quickie!
Think it would have been more fun if you were driving up and down 75 while she was doing it...can just imagine her hacking and blowing your hash out the window while you're doing 65 on 75!