Craigslist Casual Encounter Girls

I have a question for the group;
Have any of you had any experience with the Craigslist Casual Encounter Girls?
I was browsing yesterday and replied to a few ads there and I got response from every inquiry. But the catch is they all want me to join varying dating clubs to get access to them and their personal info.

ANy thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
So let me know if this is a scam or what...

Thanks
Lokii30
  • 05-03-2012, 12:27 PM
YES, lots of scams....don't join any of those 'clubs'!
Keep looking, because there are a few great ladies out there. Post your own ad, more likely to catch a nice fish!
Anytime they ask you to join, it's a scam. Look for the ads that say "write _______ in the subject line" write that word in your reply and 9/10 it will be real. The funny thing about these ads is you can write whatever you want and you will get the same "I really want to hook up, go to my site" response. I've tested it and it's fact. I once wrote a nasty degrading email and got the response of "Thanks babe. You sound fun!" Really? I called her a fat sack of shit and got that response. Stay away from "go to my site" repIes.
One such site I was asked to go to was CraigsSecureDating.com, it appears to be a dating site and offer security to the girls?

CraigsSecureDating.com is a service that helps you verify the identity of anyone you come in contact with online. Before you hookup with anyone you meet online we recommend that you verify them through our service first! You never know who you could ACTUALLY be speaking with!

Do you think this is a scam as well?

Lokii30
Lots of scam but I have found a couple of real girls and had a good time usually the ones in need tho $$$ u know
Lokii, let me make this simple.

If they ask you to join a site to talk to them, any website at all, in any way, shape, or form, real or imagined, it's a scam. Yes, I do mean all of them. Yes, I mean 100% of the time. Yes, I REALLY do mean 100% of the time.

Yes, you can find real girls there. But, well, see above.
There are indeed real ones. But tons of spam and scams. If you're willing to stick with it you'll figure out how to spot a fake ad by how it's worded etc. when you do find a real one, never bite on their first $ quote. Always counter offer.
Even though a site is claiming to be a "secure" site, it still means that what you read in the ad has nothing to do with reality. The "girl" who advertised is not real, she's not on that site and it's just a ploy to lure you in to signing up.
Ahhh...the memories. I found a few chicks on Craigslist (no P4P) before I knew about ASPD. Every single one of the chicks I banged was a BBW (not by choice). I sometimes think back and cringe, but hey, at least it was free.

Then I found ASPD and ended up paying for BBWs. Where's the logic in that?!
I have a question for the group;
Have any of you had any experience with the Craigslist Casual Encounter Girls?
I was browsing yesterday and replied to a few ads there and I got response from every inquiry. But the catch is they all want me to join varying dating clubs to get access to them and their personal info.

ANy thoughts and opinions are appreciated.
So let me know if this is a scam or what...

Thanks
Lokii30 Originally Posted by Lokii30
just keep replying. you will come across real women once in a blue moon. I've probably met 20+ women over the years though cl and bp personals.
You would have better luck meeting someone in the 'men seeking women' forum. I posted an ad 10-months ago, met an Asian girl 15-years my younger, and we have been dating (exclusively) ever since. I have all but stopped hobbying as she satisifies every need I could imagine (and than some). She's good looking, great job, never married, no debt, yada-yada... It seemed to good to be true, but it was!

My only fear... She has grown too close and wants to get married. I will most likely have to end the relationship in the coming months, but wanted to say 'CL does work'

PS - I did get 10 or so 'join this site to meet me messages', stumbled on some pro's, and found one real girl looking for weekend fun.

S270
Try a real dating site. Look for girls that want casual encounters or no strings attached.
haha funny, dating sites have more spam that anyone.

Try a real dating site. Look for girls that want casual encounters or no strings attached. Originally Posted by Missy Mariposa
  • BLM69
  • 05-04-2012, 03:01 PM
Ahhh...the memories. I found a few chicks on Craigslist (no P4P) before I knew about ASPD. Every single one of the chicks I banged was a BBW (not by choice). I sometimes think back and cringe, but hey, at least it was free.

Then I found ASPD and ended up paying for BBWs. Where's the logic in that?! Originally Posted by Sascha Ring
Sounds very familiar, I never use to hobby but did meet up with internet hook ups, Now I just pay for the hook ups. lol
CL Girls are awesome, if you pay attention other good ones have the phone number in the title or in the body of the add, usually broken up between letters an numbers, they get flagged fast and those girls are usually pay to play but you can talk em down A LOT.