Oh No She Di'int! *Yeah she did*

Forgive me for airing more than a small gripe about a NC/NS, because it happens on both sides. But when you make the drive from Lewisville to 820/30 based on the notion that an appointment is set, because, well, a provider has been messaging/calling most of the day, as well as receiving confirmation on time/place, I see no problem with venting a bit.

Last Friday, after texting back and forth for a couple of weeks, Katie Cumms wants to get together at her incall. Works out well, since I am off that afternoon and I let her know I'm in. As I'm driving that way, she's hitting me up, asking the usual - "How long before you're here" and "ETA?" ...that sort of thing.

As I take the exit off 820, I'm heading into a pretty shaky area and into her complex, and so I text for an apartment number. And, of course, as I'm driving around these units, I'm getting plenty of "The fuck are you doing 'round here" looks. Texted her a couple more times and finally bailed. Haven't heard from her since.
Damn, well, it does happens, too bad she did not try to make things good.
I hate the wasted time of these NCNS.
Next time have a plan B.
sage advice, sir.
Seriously, I try to have at least through Plan D.
Only one scheduled, but other options there.

Torito
And I can imagine dealing with the freaking traffic...
Damn that sucks. Sorry hon. Her loss.
Forgive me for airing more than a small gripe about a NC/NS, ...
===>pmd: this is a perfect example of a "just the facts, m'am" report of a NCNS. kudos to you!

Last Friday, after texting back and forth for a couple of weeks, Katie Cumms wants to get together at her incall. Works out well, since I am off that afternoon and I let her know I'm in. As I'm driving that way, she's hitting me up, asking the usual - "How long before you're here" and "ETA?" ...that sort of thing.

As I take the exit off 820, ... Texted her a couple more times and finally bailed. Haven't heard from her since. Originally Posted by devin2000
sorry you got stood up!! hope something else came out of your trip to e. ft worth.

the questions unasked?
for those of you guys who have consulted recently w/ Katie Cumms,
* is this typical of Katie or abnormal?
* if not, did you go see her at an incall kinda near 820/30??
... and if you didnt see her there, maybe she moved or she directed devin2000 to a bogus location??
If I were ANYONE that'd be annoying - client or provider.
That's just straight BS... :/
Forgive me for airing more than a small gripe about a NC/NS, because it happens on both sides. But when you make the drive from Lewisville to 820/30 based on the notion that an appointment is set, because, well, a provider has been messaging/calling most of the day, as well as receiving confirmation on time/place, I see no problem with venting a bit.

As I take the exit off 820, I'm heading into a pretty shaky area and into her complex, and so I text for an apartment number. And, of course, as I'm driving around these units, I'm getting plenty of "The fuck are you doing 'round here" looks. Texted her a couple more times and finally bailed. Haven't heard from her since. Originally Posted by devin2000
This kind of shit happens way more often than you think because most of the time, it does not get reported mainly due to either the guy feels embarrassed or provider/WK backlash.

After communicating all throughout (especially asking your ETA), having to drive 40+ minutes across town in traffic, then getting radio silence once you are there is pathetic. But it could be a sign that a regular or even another customer contacted her last minute and she tried to squeezed him before you arrived. She could have been getting plowed when you sent the text for the apartment number. The usual excuse in that scenario, if she bothers to give one, is her phone died.

I hope she makes it up to you, devin2000.

Seriously, I try to have at least through Plan D.
Only one scheduled, but other options there.

Torito Originally Posted by Torito
I am basically the same way, but I think it is ridiculous to have to go to those extreme measures.
Well remember there is two sides to every story and we haven't heard the provider's side yet... Until then try not to make assumptions that she did it purposely and cold-heartedly... what if something beyond her control came up at the last minute?

I hope she's ok, because it doesn't sound like a typical nc/ns but that she had every intention of seeing the OP.

I'm sorry his time got wasted and I'm sure it sucked big time...but maybe try not to judge until all the facts are present.
That sucks. Worst part of night for me would have been the drive.

As I take the exit off 820, I'm heading into a pretty shaky area and into her complex, and so I text for an apartment number. And, of course, as I'm driving around these units, I'm getting plenty of "The fuck are you doing 'round here" looks. Texted her a couple more times and finally bailed. Haven't heard from her since. Originally Posted by devin2000
Wow, you texted 'back and forth for a couple of weeks' and then she finally wanted to get together at her incall?....Sounds like a lot of time wasting on YOUR end to me about getting a piece of ass...She must've gotten tired of your bullshit time wasting and decided to teach your ass a lesson.
Well remember there is two sides to every story and we haven't heard the provider's side yet... Until then try not to make assumptions that she did it purposely and cold-heartedly... what if something beyond her control came up at the last minute?

I hope she's ok, because it doesn't sound like a typical nc/ns but that she had every intention of seeing the OP.

I'm sorry his time got wasted and I'm sure it sucked big time...but maybe try not to judge until all the facts are present. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Puhleeze, stick with what you know - hustlin' your pussy and sucking dick...You giving advice is like a 5 year old trying to drive a car.
Wow, you texted 'back and forth for a couple of weeks' and then she finally wanted to get together at her incall?....Sounds like a lot of time wasting on YOUR end to me about getting a piece of ass...She must've gotten tired of your bullshit time wasting and decided to teach your ass a lesson. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Ehhhh, given the frequency, initiating party, and context of those discussions, not the sharpest deduction on your part. But thanks anyway!
ManSlut gets bit cranky sometimes. I overlook that, knowing he could have reduced Henrik Stenson to a whimpering puppy, had they dueled each other today