Odumbo Was A Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Odumbo Was A Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

“He always portrayed himself as a foreign student,” Pope said. “Girls were never anything that he ever was interested in ... He would get with these older white gay men, and this is how we just pretty much had the impression that that’s how he was procuring his cocaine.”

(Huffy)
I always thought he was a cocksucker, now I know. (hussein obama isn't a member here, so didn't disrespect any actual ECCIE members)

I can't imagine the huffington post printing anything negative about any liberal.
Of course, you would never see or hear any of this on CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSBC, NPR, or any other news outlet that is considered "Main Stream Media", (i.e., sold out to the DNC).

Let some woman say......."25 years ago, Donald Trump looked at my ass on an escalator", and cries of impeachment will be the hue and cry.
True or not the point is what JackieS made (Let some woman say......."25 years ago, Donald Trump looked at my ass on an escalator", and cries of impeachment will be the hue and cry.
BUT because its Odumboo DOJ looks the other way
Wow. Well I’m sure the fringe right is so atwitter over these “reports” that they haven’t even stopped to wonder why they’re surfacing right now as President Obama hits the campaign trail like a modern day St. Patrick, to drive the snakes out of our beautiful country.

The ever insightful responses above bear proof. I am especially impressed with the words posted in the immediate previous post “True or not...”.

Now, of course, none of you should have any further problem supporting Huffington Post’s credibility. I intend to hold you to that with this post as evidence.

Snick away, fellas!
Wow. Well I’m sure the fringe right is so atwitter over these “reports” that they haven’t even stopped to wonder why they’re surfacing right now as President Obama hits the campaign trail like a modern day St. Patrick, to drive the snakes out of our beautiful country.

The ever insightful responses above bear proof. I am especially impressed with the words posted in the immediate previous post “True or not...”.

Now, of course, none of you should have any further problem supporting Huffington Post’s credibility. I intend to hold you to that with this post as evidence.

Snick away, fellas! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Surface now...it depends what you call now.
This has nothing to do with HoPo...
I guess there is no truth to this either.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JmbTjLB48
Bet there was a lot of pitching and catching going on the the White House back then!!
Again, you seem to have missed another point.
These are dead ends. What I wanna see is Obama's passport applications, college applications, scholarship applications and transcripts. What he is still vulnerable to is that he feigned not being US born and/or being African/Indonesian to gain access to colleges and scholarships.

Obama feigned opposition to "gay marriage" when he was first elected and then mysteriously "evolved" in 2012. He's not going to be politically penalized very much for being a dick sucker.

It's funny how Brennan got these items to permanently disappear.
^ Point still the same DOJ didn't look into any of it ,,, ^^^^^^
Again, you seem to have missed another point. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What do you know about missing points...you just ignore them.
We went from Odumber a dick grabber to Trump a pussy grabber.
You be the judge:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C42v0KZ2Jbc Originally Posted by bambino
Yeah, Larry Sinclair. Somebody beat his ass few weeks after that, probably someone in the Obama administration.

Jim
In May, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire implied Odumbo was “openly gay” or “better yet, openly bisexual” in a News With Views broadcast, nothing that the Odumbo’s “face seems to really light up when he begins to talk about the gay agenda.” (Huffy)
I always wondered why obamas cheeks always looked glazed!! It all makes sense now; Obama is a pole smoker........bahahahahahabaha haha
sinclair has this to say about stormy daniels.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...niels-scrutiny