THIS BITCH WARREN IS DESPICABLE

She edits a video to try and besmirch Kavanaugh.
What will these fuckers do next?https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp
This is classic liberal hatemongering.
Warren is a righteous woman. I love her more. Shes principled and a fire brand. I'm supporting her for standing up and leading the cause.
Warren is a righteous woman. I love her more. Shes principled and a fire brand. I'm supporting her for standing up and leading the cause. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You go SC
Cause...they ain't gonna stop this train!!
You love her more...than your MAMA??
Warren is a righteous woman. I love her more. Shes principled and a fire brand. I'm supporting her for standing up and leading the cause. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Oh yes, SC. She is so righteous that she rants about how the system is "rigged" - then turns around and games it by claiming phony minority status on her job applications! She is so principled that she takes $350,000 to teach a single college course! Bitch is a real populist firebrand.

"You didn't build that" applies to everything in her life. And she is an ignorant twat on anything that involves banking, finance or economics.

What "cause" is she leading? The cause of libtard self-destruction?
Sounds like Trump.
Oh I hope that wack job runs for President in 2020. She already has Yussup's vote.
She edits a video to try and besmirch Kavanaugh.
What will these fuckers do next?https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp Originally Posted by bb1961

Get your facts straight. She forwarded a video, She didn't edit it. it says so right in the article.
That being said the edited video is obvious political junk.
How I hope the dumbretrds hitch their wagons up to their 2 mules feinstein and warren.. They will be replaced soon enough.............hahahahahah aha
Get your facts straight. She forwarded a video, She didn't edit it. it says so right in the article.
That being said the edited video is obvious political junk.
Originally Posted by txdot-guy

Speaking of being factual, the article clearly states that Liawatha Fauxcahontas circulated the edited video. She deceived people who are gullible enough to believe she is of righteous character.
That being said the edited video is obvious political junk. Originally Posted by txdot-guy
Yeah the video edited itself!!
It's called self editing...
I'm glad you admit this is political junk.