Willie Nelson: I dont care if my Republican fans dont like me . Vote Democrat

Welcome Home Sweet Willie (no PUN intended)

I'm a fan and have been for 5 yrs. The Legendary Willie Nelson urges Texans to vote Democrat only. His fans have lost it and are going mad. I love this Willie Nelson is a real man of character we need more people like him in the world.

I'm going out to buy 10 old Willie Nelson albums just to support.

“I don’t care,” the 85-year-old native Texan said. “I don’t care. They’re entitled to their opinion, and I’m entitled to mine.”

Nelson is performing a fundraiser for O’Rourke, who is challenging Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in a tighter-than-expected race.

Nelson said that he is surprised by the backlash since he’s supported Democratic candidates his whole life. But he doesn’t mind taking flak over it.

“I love flak,” he cracked. “We’re not happy ’til they’re not happy.”
I have been a Willy Nelson fan for over 40 years.he is one of the greatest songwriter/performers ever.

His politics don't concern me.
If his Politics dont concern you because you like his music then it's clear your not to be taken seriously. If all it takes is some music to put you in a trance then I have an album for ya.

Welcome Home Sweet Willie (no PUN intended)

I'm a fan and have been for 5 yrs. The Legendary Willie Nelson urges Texans to vote Democrat only. His fans have lost it and are going mad. I love this Willie Nelson is a real man of character we need more people like him in the world.

I'm going out to buy 10 old Willie Nelson albums just to support. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're right SC!!
I just can't wait till they get this nomination...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdlyi5mckg0
Willie Nelson doesn’t care about politics.
The only thing he cared about doing one thing at the White House and bragging about it.

“Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
If I made you feel second best
Girl I'm sorry I was blind
You were always on my mind
And maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
But you were always on my mind
Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died”

LMAO, I know Willie, Its just business I didn’t take it personal.
Willie Nelson doesn’t care about politics.
The only thing he cared about was smoking at the White House and bragging about it.

“Maybe I didn't love you
Quite as often as I could have
Maybe I didn't treat you
Quite as good as I should have
If I made you feel second best
Girl I'm sorry I was blind
And maybe I didn't hold you
All those lonely, lonely times
I guess I never told you
I'm so happy that you're mine
Little things I should have said and done
I just never took the time
But you were always on my mind
Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died”

LMAO, I know Willie, Its just business I didn’t take it personal. Originally Posted by Danielle Silver
I always thought the lyrics to that song were rather idiotic

all this stuff I never did nor took the time to do but you were on my mind
Willie is a smart man and it goes to show that you can be a country hillbilly and still vote Democrat
Willie’s a Texas god.
Seven Spanish Angels with Ray Charles was my favorite, did he ever get right with the IRS, I really doubt he was a big fan of the government no matter it be demretard or Republican
If his Politics dont concern you because you like his music then it's clear your not to be taken seriously. If all it takes is some music to put you in a trance then I have an album for ya. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Willie Nelson's music and his politics are exclusive of each other.

Besides, for the pat 30 years, Willie has been stoned. I don't mind that either, because it obviously doesn't affect his musical abilities.

On the other hand, Kid Rock and I probably share many of the same political views. But I wouldn't pay 2 cents to listen to his music or go to one of his concerts.
Kid Rock for Senate - I'd love to see that.
Willie's a good old boy - he loves everybody.
Willie’s a Texas god. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No - he is an old white man. That means he is a POS.

A lying motherfucker who needs to shut up and step up and quit mistreating women, like his songs admit he has done.
  • grean
  • 09-19-2018, 02:22 PM
Willie Nelson's music and his politics are exclusive of each other.

Besides, for the pat 30 years, Willie has been stoned. I don't mind that either, because it obviously doesn't affect his musical abilities.

On the other hand, Kid Rock and I probably share many of the same political views. But I wouldn't pay 2 cents to listen to his music or go to one of his concerts. Originally Posted by Jackie S

We have a winner!

If Ted Cruz said, "Hey Willie, campaign for me EDIT - WU" before Beto did, Willie would be singing for Ted Cruz instead.

Some people care about abortion. Others care about gun rights or control. Some care about taxes.

Some just want EDIT - WU Willie again.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
Yep. He’s even got a EDIT - WU named after him. He’s a legend.

#14 - There is no place in our forums for the general discussion or speculation of illicit drug use. This is to be considered a forbidden topic and mention of it will be removed.
We have a winner!

If Ted Cruz said, "Hey Willie, campaign for me EDIT - WU" before Beto did, Willie would be singing for Ted Cruz instead.

Some people care about abortion. Others care about gun rights or control. Some care about taxes.

Some just want EDIT - WU Willie again. Originally Posted by grean
Yep. He’s even got a EDIT - WU named after him. He's a legend Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

gotca hahahahahaha legal (forbidden topic) hahahahahahah