Named party, Brett Kavanaugh, denies Dr. Ford's accusations.

‘I Categorically and Unequivocally Deny This Allegation’: Kavanaugh On Sexual Misconduct Claim

WASHINGTON (AP) — Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh on Friday denied a sexual misconduct allegation from when he was in high school.

In a statement released by the White House, Kavanaugh said: “I categorically and unequivocally deny this allegation. I did not do this back in high school or at any time.”

Rallying to Kavanaugh’s defense, 65 women who knew him in high school issued a letter, released by Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee, saying he has “always treated women with decency and respect.”

“We are women who have known Brett Kavanaugh for more than 35 years and knew him while he attended high school between 1979 and 1983,” wrote the women, who said most of them had attended all-girl high schools in the area. “For the entire time we have known Brett Kavanaugh, he has behaved honorably and treated women with respect.”

(CBS)
This is such an obvious attempt to destroy someone’s reputation and career. Pathetic
Yesterday when DiFi slipped that "not everything in the letter was the truth," I wonder if she's even be holding on to the letter for two months.
Three virtually identical threads. Should be merged, imho.
Three virtually identical threads. Should be merged, imho. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
This thread is about Kavanaugh defending himself against false accusations and sourced to a CBS article. Can you *honestly* point to another such thread illustrating how Kavanaugh is defending himself against false accusations sourced to a CBS article?

Furthermore, readers need to be aware, as you so unintentionally acknowledged, that there are three different people contradicting the one narrative that Lefties want everyone to hear.