Senator Hirono tells men to "shut up!"

Men no longer have a right to defend themselves in the dim-retard party ... or is it that there are no longer any men with balls still left in the dim-retard party?
She must have been abused by a family member.
Men no longer have a right to defend themselves in the dim-retard party ... or is it that there are no longer any men with balls still left in the dim-retard party? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
both seem correct
Seems like the right is being victimized, demonized, persecuted and prosecuted at every turn.
Seems like the right is being victimized, demonized, persecuted and prosecuted at every turn. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
She said "the men in this country" not "the right"... Funny how you never see real men with balls whining about being victims or seeking protected status, eh yssup?
both seem correct Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

SEN Hirono's remarks will lead to more real men "#WalkingAway" from the dim-retard party. Red November on the horizon.

SEN Hirono's remarks will lead to more real men "#WalkingAway" from the dim-retard party. Red November on the horizon.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, but didn’t lustylad say is wasn’t about left or right, IBH?

Or are you claiming that “real men” aren’t Democrats?

Pretty vicious, amigo!

Pretty vicious, amigo!
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lusty was correct. Hirono insulted ALL men, but Hirono being a dim-retard will serve to prompt those men with balls still remaining in the dim-retard party to "#WalkAway".

Pretty vicious, amigo! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, being in a party where you get pussy-whipped all the time does seem pretty vicious. Unless that's your cup of tea, eh yssup?
Lusty was correct. Hirono insulted ALL men, but Hirono being a dim-retard will serve to prompt those men with balls still remaining in the dim-retard party to "#WalkAway". Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I agree - and if it turns out the allegations are false, she looks like a really stupid partisan hack.

That goofball old white guy behind her nodding his head in agreement deserves to get his balls cut off and shoved in his face.