Good ole' Bachmann fact checking

latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2011/06/michele-bachmann-confuses-john-wayne-gacy-with-the-duke.html

No wonder the Republican party is like chickens with their heads cut off. Palin 2.O or is it flake 2.0?
  • MrGiz
  • 06-27-2011, 11:53 PM
So.... how many infamous Obama gaffs are fair game at this point?

Just more silly political caca. . . let it roll....
"Cinco de Cuatro"
Difference is, he's the President. She's the best they got?<insert ridiculous stream of Marshalls HA!> Between her or Palin, and who are the other nobody's? Seems like an Obama shoo in no matter how you slice it. Can ya feel it?
"Cinco de Cuatro" Originally Posted by arnatom
Maybe he was just practicing his 'Austrian'.
Oh, now i understand. Difference is, he's the President.............and the press covers his ass as much as possible....because he's the President.........and no one says much about his past accomplishments.............be cause he doesn't have any and he's the President................not for much longer. .http://whatthefuckhasobamadonesofar.com/
Maybe he was just practicing his 'Austrian'. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yes, he learned it from his uncle who liberated the concentration camp (apparently) with the Red Army. You know, back then there were only 48 states, not the 57 we have today.
  • Doove
  • 06-28-2011, 02:03 PM
Five of four? What does this even mean?
  • Doove
  • 06-28-2011, 02:19 PM
Five of four? What does this even mean? Originally Posted by Doove
Ahh, ok, i get it. So Obama made a supposed "gaffe" by saying Cinco de Cuatro when he was speaking about Cinco de Mayo. Ok. Nevermind that as soon as he said it, he made a face and looked at his watch. And nevermind that he said this on a May 4th - hence throwing in the Cuatro.

But don't let facts spoil your fun. Carry on.
did he say de Mayo?
Corpse-man
The Republican Party is like a chicken with it’s head cut off because it is schizophrenic. It has the ridiculous religious right on one hand; it has the oligarchal fascism on the other hand. And people that wish they were rich on the other hand. But, all kidding aside, they will find someone somewhere more towards the middle to run. As I understand it Mitt was the only one that refused to sign some crazy-right Christian group’s pledge to consider a Supreme Court nominee’s view on abortion as the primary consideration.

Of course, between the economy, we’re still at war and el Jefe’s lack of decision making abilities the Democrats aren’t going to have a walk in the park either.
  • Doove
  • 06-28-2011, 06:02 PM
did he say de Mayo? Originally Posted by arnatom
Uh, yeah, after he got done with the joke.

Not the most humorous of efforts, but someone cracking a joke is so lost on you people. Too blinded by hatred, i suppose.
So when he WASN'T the president and had visited 57 with 1 to go states...
--------