URL / Website: ?
City: Kenner
State: Louisiana
Address: Veterans and Power blvd. in shopping center
Activities: FBMS, See Ros.
Hair Length and Color: Long, black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice looking, younger asian girl. I'm terrible guessing their age, but, I think 35ish. skinny, very nice body and pretty face.
Recommendation: Yes
She's certainly prettier than most AMP girls in the area. I've never had a service with her though, but saw her there. I wonder if more is available?
She is 32, massage is ok/so-so, and nothing more then a HJ is offered. Plus the walls don't go up to the ceiling, so if you can hear everything outside the room, and everyone outside the room can hear you. Been here a few times, nothing more then HJ from her. Now the other older lady there, don't know her name offered a BJ once, but I turned her down. She was definitely not my speed. If this would have been different then all the other places, I would have reviewed.
I had one of the best full services ever at Wonderland on O’Neal (Joy) and they have those same type walls. I miss her almost every day.
The only reason I mention the walls here is because it is a very busy strip mall. I think Wonderful is a stand alone building, not sure. Every time I have been here with her, I hear that bell on the door ringing at least 5 to 8 times in 1 hour. I can hear the customer talking to the other lady, and usually hear them in the other room too. Meaning during the day it can get busy, so maybe later in the evening would be better, IDK? I still do not believe she will go any further then HJ, but hey go try your luck.
This is almost like a mini review, but I found Ivy to be frumpy and quite average looking. Whatever age she says she is, I don’t believe it, she is over 40 or looks it. What she is, is an exceptionally sweet woman. It’s her inner beauty that left me with a much, much better impression of her on exit than initial superficial impression. She gives an outstanding therapeutic massage with optional HE. She is super sweet but not sexy in the slightest. Word of warning some crazy busy body lady followed me in and then she didn’t know what to do next so she asked for a massage but by her questions she obviously never had a massage before. Shortly later she barged into my room during my session ostensibly to ask where the restroom was but only found me to be draped shoulder to knees and only the beginning of the therapeutic part of my massage. Between that crazy lady (vigilante?) and Ivy’s sweet frumpiness, I was barely turned on at the end. Anyway, thanks for the tip, but I won’t be back there unless I need a real good therapeutic massage. IMO there is zero chance of anything beyond classic rub and tug here.
Did they close the 804 massage next to wonderland on O’Neal
I stand by my previous comment but got to say I have gone back to Ivy despite the limited menu, her age and dressing like a grandma. She has such a lovely personality compared to those vampires at other AMPs. I leave happy mind and body. She had such a great attitude!