URL / Website: -
City: New Orleans
State: Louisiana
Address: Chef
Activities: RoS
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Short petite asian, fairly nice body with a little chub.
Recommendation: Yes
Appreciate the review. There are several AMPs next to each other on Chef. Im surprised they never get any publicity. My impression of them is that it is hard to park around the corner discretely from them and walk in, which I greatly prefer. Last time I visited one years ago you had to.park in their lot. I had a dustup with the mamasan on leaving so she promptly rushed out to the lot and wrote down my license plate number. Nothing ever came from that but it certainly changed my gameplan moving forward.
Appreciate the review. There are several AMPs next to each other on Chef. Im surprised they never get any publicity. My impression of them is that it is hard to park around the corner discretely from them and walk in, which I greatly prefer. Last time I visited one years ago you had to.park in their lot. I had a dustup with the mamasan on leaving so she promptly rushed out to the lot and wrote down my license plate number. Nothing ever came from that but it certainly changed my gameplan moving forward. Originally Posted by Raindog115
Parking is tricky there. I took a uber but to let me out she basically had to drive Right in front of the place, like legit right in front of the door. Embarrassing as she and the other guys who were loitering around the place watch me go in, but it is what it is. I heard of the other amps on chef and apparently they are better than the one i went to according to one source but i haven't tried going to them yet. I plan on going back to this one this coming weekend.

Big yikes about what happened with you and mamasan. But usually that stuff is just posing. Its not like they will actually call the cops or anything lol.