Asians with a round phat ass

Do they exist at any of these amps? Id like to say ive been in the hobby for a bit now and even tho i don't know as much as some of you guys i have to say i have not seen my ideal asian with the phat ass. The one exception is jade from Hollywood but afaik she long gone. Im guessing i got lucky with her being my ideal body type.

As you know most Asians are petite with no ass or chubby with no ass. Im simply trying to find a petite chubby asian with an ass. Dont care about boobs whatsoever, she just needs a sizable ass! Has anyone seen such an Asian anywhere? Very tempted to break my self qurantine for one. Preferably in the nola area
You’re going to wrong ones. Try the ones in Bangkok. I hear those are pretty good.
  • spyda
  • 09-04-2020, 05:24 PM
They have them at Dallas and Houston AMP's most of the time they are man made though.
You’re going to wrong ones. Try the ones in Bangkok. I hear those are pretty good. Originally Posted by Labialover77
They open? I heard mixed reviews about them and never went. Ill take a drive over there soon if they are. How many girls are there?

Actually don't they go by the name sun spa now?
Monica at Mayflower is close
Monica at Mayflower is close Originally Posted by Greatwhite
sadly thats a 1 hour drive, but ill consider it if i can get BBJs atleast. not going 1 hour for covered. do they offer BB?
no nobody does these days
^ actually they do in Dallas if ur willing to go there for some
I doubt Ballistixz will go to Dallas if he won’t drive an hour to Slidell
Lol
I doubt Ballistixz will go to Dallas if he won’t drive an hour to Slidell Originally Posted by Greatwhite
Good point lmao.

On another note Cindy from relax on David Dr has a decent ass not flat but not huge not sure how big ur looking for..
I mean i would go to slidell if they have bare services as i mentioned to make it worth my while. Texas tho ya i wouldn't go. Much rather save the money for my trip to Thailand/Philippines. Girls are a fraction of the price over there for a much longer time.