URL / Website: lipstickmensclub.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines Blvd
Activities: Lap dance, HJ, BJ, FIV,
Hair Length and Color: Long black with braided shoulder length hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Black with braided shoulder length hair. Wears glasses, very tightly toned body, small tits with grababble booty. Has several tats on arms and legs but not distracting.
Recommendation: Yes
Date: 9/14/22
Name: M***
Phone: NA
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: lipstickmensclub.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines Blvd
Activities: Lap dance, HJ, BJ, FIV,
Hair Length and Color: Long black with braided shoulder length hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Black with braided shoulder length hair. Wears glasses, very tightly toned body, small tits with grababble booty. Has several tats on arms and legs but not distracting.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by kool_poppa
Good review. When in Dallas this is my go to club. I have similar experience here.
Dock?
Dock? Originally Posted by Bob Barker
Maybe he's a sailer
What can I say. Avast, me harties and head straight for the wetness of her seas, arrrr��☠️
Well damn.. Good job my man... Your kind of financial generosity is what will keep such no-nonsense and hard working girls working harder-
Nice review, but a question. Did you meet up later, if so in-call at her location your did you host, some basics would be nice also, plus the ticket price.
Glad you had a good time.
We did, this weekend. Will drop review soon...
Nice review, but a question. Did you meet up later, if so in-call at her location your did you host, some basics would be nice also, plus the ticket price.
Glad you had a good time. Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
how did you get a bj at lipstick? Their vip is wide open to the whole club.
how did you get a bj at lipstick? Their vip is wide open to the whole club. Originally Posted by Domforcmann
True, which is why we didn’t finish lol But yeah, couch in a dark corner, a bit elevated. Had chairs and tables in the way so not everyone was in the line of sight. The DJ was the only one with a straight up perfect angle on us. But yeah, no manager around we kind of did our thing, and to us it was pretty obvious everyone knew what was going on