Any DFW clubs with Lifetime VIP

Back when I was in Houston a few clubs had lifetime vip but mainly ritz on 45 south. It literally paid for itself after 3 visits. No more paying high vip prices. Only vip members were allowed upstairs and the staff left you alone and made the drinks stronger too. I probably went over 60 times over the course of 5 years and never had to pay a vip admission.

Does anything like that exist in DFW?
I think The Lodge is $7,000 now.
I think The Lodge is $7,000 now. Originally Posted by TomCollins
Yeah, I believe that's what they told me lifetime was when I asked about a month back. Yearly was either $2 or $3K, I can't recall.
Mens club VIP Lifetime is $2000 for now but will go up a lot when they finish the remodel
Yeah, I believe that's what they told me lifetime was when I asked about a month back. Yearly was either $2 or $3K, I can't recall. Originally Posted by Phrodeus
It’s 3k for 3 years I believe
Someone told me they saw an ad for lifetime at Bucks. No price and it may not be true.
  • mb60
  • 09-15-2022, 07:49 PM
Does Baby Dolls offer yearly or lifetime ?
No VIP membership at BD. They have rooms for VIP but never had memberships
Does Baby Dolls offer yearly or lifetime ? Originally Posted by mb60

This would be 100% worth it..

What about bucks dallas or bucks fort worth?
Bucks has annual memberships, usually start at $1k per year
Bucks has annual memberships, usually start at $1k per year Originally Posted by Kaptain1
Do they work across clubs? Bucks Dallas also works at Bucks FW? Also what does it get you?
If you pay $1k at Bucks for an annual membership, the manager took you good. $500 is what I get offered for 1 year.

Its all Bucks clubs including those out of town. Free entry with some friends. Free access to VIP areas though there may still be areas you have to pay extra to use. NOTE: Managers at some clubs will stil try to scam you if the VIP is not from their club.

If you buy at Bucks Wild, there is no $5 pole tax. If you buy at Bucks Cabaret, you still have to pay the $5 pole tax at the Wild clubs.
It is always negotiable on the price at all the clubs, at Bucks I got $600 for VIP and 3 bottles. Usually, the person gets commission for the VIP sale so you can play them against each other and get the price lowered.