Importance of physique and good looks of clients

• johnb
  • 06-30-2012, 11:07 PM
I've been wondering whether hitting the gym and getting in shape (6-packs, muscular body) would affect my sessions with my ATF provider.

Anyone here can share whether our physique / good looks as clients would matter to the providers? Providers feel free to comment as well.

Thanks.
To me darlin as I am not a shallow person as long as you are a gentleman and are hygienic then I'm all yours baby...
I think being in good shape helps make the sex better helps keep your testosterone up and does wonders for your self esteem and women are attracted to men who keep them selves in shape and have self confidence.
As soon as I get over my surgery on my knee it's back to the gym .
To me darlin as I am not a shallow person as long as you are a gentleman and are hygienic then I'm all yours baby... Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston
If you're not shallow and physique doesn't matter why are you going to a film with a bunch of male strippers in it
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=486188
WIthout much thinkin....lets see....

HELL YES it matters.!!
Well, because I like Mathew M....
I've been wondering whether hitting the gym and getting in shape (6-packs, muscular body) would affect my sessions with my ATF provider.

Anyone here can share whether our physique / good looks as clients would matter to the providers? Providers feel free to comment as well.

Thanks. Originally Posted by johnb
LOL

Johnb,

Do it for yourself, not because you hope the women you paid to have sex with gets turned on by your abs and sexy body.
I will be getting back into the gym myself... but not so much for my performance enhancements but more so for my health in general.
LOL

Johnb,

Do it for yourself, not because you hope the women you paid to have sex with gets turned on by your abs and sexy body. Originally Posted by Sexyeccentric1
+1
Agree 100% with Ms Allison, but being healthy & fit is good for everyone and something everyone (including myself) should work toward.

~
It depends what kind of provider you're seeing. With the younger, hotter, less experienced provider it makes a huge difference.

With the less attractive bbw's it matters a lot less because they're used to dealing with unattractive men in and out of the hobby.
  • jb666
  • 07-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Gentlemen and ladies alike should be mindful of their health...not because I want to keep you from getting heart disease, but because I like to fuck...hard...fast...all different positions...so strength matters...pick me up off the bed or the ground and you'd discover that it's such a turn on to me that you've virtually hit the g-spot of my psyche. Yummy wetness is sure to follow in abundance.
Gentlemen and ladies alike should be mindful of their health...not because I want to keep you from getting heart disease, but because I like to fuck...hard...fast...all different positions...so strength matters...pick me up off the bed or the ground and you'd discover that it's such a turn on to me that you've virtually hit the g-spot of my psyche. Yummy wetness is sure to follow in abundance. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Uhm hello Ms YummyMarie, I THOUGHT you had my attention before, you DAMN sure have it now lol
Originally Posted by jb666

Yes it matters which is why some of us are selective of who we see. If I take the time to take care of my body so should she. Think about it, if a girl is more attracted to you she's more inclined to loosen up.