Outcall at home

I'm wondering if anyone tends to use their homes as an outcall location; that is, a hobbyest who prefers to have outcalls in their own home.

I'm wondering how the experience has been, pros and cons?

From providers, if happens to be a norm? Concerns?

-T
I LOVE OUTCALL TO HOMES BABE
MAKES US BOTH RELAXED
From a provider's experience...

I have worked from my own home. I found that I was much more comfortable, and that the hobbyist were more comfortable than coming to a hotel/notel. I like knowing the "front desk" or any one else is not watching my every move..

But I have also heard ladies say they did not like to work from home due to strangers coming in and out of their personal space.
  • Trey
  • 07-06-2012, 02:04 PM
I like it, I do it all the time.

Pros:
I have home field advantage.
I get to use my own bed.
No driving for me.
Sleep favorite thing to do after sex.

Cons:
Can cost more (sometimes rarely less).
Set up and clean up for me.
Worry if the girl is nuts.

Haven't had many nuts. Most times it works very well. Setup includes moving anything that can be pocketed to ease temptation. Clean up is sheets, condoms, and this is vital, hair. Pretty much do things in the morning and I have time to clean and sleep.
I frequently made outcalls to homes, with some lovely gentlemen having me over on a regular basis. The fellows still had to go through a screening process, and I didn't find it any riskier than making a trip to a hotel.

Pros for the gent:
1. Comfort in his own environment, which may very well be more luxurious than the alternate destination.
2. Convenience in not having to dress and drive, especially somewhere he may not be familiar with on Houston's Demolition Derby freeways, leading to...
3. Control of the situation, no concerns over visiting an incall in a questionable neighborhood or a notel, bedbugs, clean linens, who used the soap before him, etc.
If alcohol will be consumed in quantity, a soft and safe bed is just a few staggers away.
5. Often more privacy from prying eyes, particularly if you want to enjoy a meal and a relaxing eve away from public view out. (I've cooked for some gentlemen, some gentlemen have cooked for me, or we've had food delivered).
6. Makes the session seem more real date GFE, as if your girlfriend was making a booty call.
7. If the home has amenities like a hot tub and/or pool, well...woohoo! Skinny dipping!

Cons for the gent:
1. The lady knows where you live now, so best choose someone trustworthy with excellent reviews and NO drama at all in their history, or hope the Psycho Mama part of her multiple personality stays buried under her medication, and ....
2. Pray there's no "manager" with a burglary arrest record following her, or that she's not a nymphomaniac kleptomaniac. (Again, do the research.)
3. How nosy are your neighbors, and more importantly, how much do they gossip?
4. If you have a significant other and she's, say, a brunette, better make sure that no stray red/blonde/midnight black hairs get left on a pillow. (At least use your guestroom.)
5. If your "guest" gets tanked, you're pretty much stuck with her until she sleeps it off.
6. Usually there's an upcharge involved. (I have a fine & dandy incall, so ask for an extra $50 to cover my travel time and the effort of having to put on actual clothes instead of just lingerie.)
7. If you have the same provider over too often, she may become more emotionally attached just because you've invited her into your private sanctum.

Several of the pros and cons for the ladies are similar. However, for us the risk is intensified due to the legal ramifications
(Btw, when was the last time you heard of a "john" arrested at his home as opposed to a "hooker" put in cuffs at her place or on an outcall?) that can come with volume; a fellow may see one woman a week vs. a provider seeing at least one guy a day, making discovery of her profession more likely. For us, I believe that the safer choice is to have a separate incall (and a good cover story) rather than entertain at our residences, and many ladies have young children, making the "work at home" scenario pretty impractical.
+1, Fancy.

If a man is married, I will not do an outcall to his home. Not saying that I never have. I pulled into the garage, and we go into one of the many guestrooms VERY late at night. Just because wifey is out of town doesn't mean there aren't eyes.
Concerns? Originally Posted by txswing99
I would recommend not doing so at all, but if you just "must" then only do so after you have gotten acquainted with the provider and are comfortable that:
1. she will not discuss your residence content and location with ANYONE .. EVER;
2. she will not begin "moving in" over a period of time; and
3. when you decide to "move on" she will not make unexpected/unwanted out calls.
I had a provider's ex show up and bash in all the windows to my car once. ever since that no appts at home even tho they were so much fun and comfortable to me and my dates. loved it when they spent the night, esp in the winter time........
damn, now I sounds all sappy..when did I grow a vagina?
I think the guy really risks a great deal when having a lady come to his home. But again, all the things that Fancy and LexusLlover have said above are worth considering. Unless you really really know a lady well, or you are certain she is level headed and not one with any LE, boyfriend, spouse issues, etc. then you could consider it.
If I had an SO then no way I would do that.

Even being single there have only been 2 providers that I did sessions with at my place. While it is very comfortable and much more fun it takes a very high level of trust for me to do so.
Never on a first date....although I've broken that rule a couple of times.

You have to trust the provider and be confident that she won't show up dressed like a hochie mama (unless you requested it), won't have a driver waiting outside, and won't cause harm to you or your property. If you can get past all that than it's great.
You have to trust the provider and be confident that she won't show up dressed like a hochie mama (unless you requested it), won't have a driver waiting outside, and won't cause harm to you or your property. If you can get past all that than it's great. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
I've already divorced ONE like that .... sure don't need #2!

Oh, wait .... we're talking inviting a stranger over with a fictitious name and a propensity to move about the country freely and without notice while staying at temporary facilities without disclosing any permanent location for contact information.

Now that is a different matter, especially if my little head needs some urgent attention!
I have no other option. At least the complex is enclosed and you need to call to be let in.