Service verses SERVICE!

So.. Last Month I traveled with a lady that offers different service than I do.
You can see the alerts in Bossier LA. She got caught in that Nation Wide STING in Bossier LA..Is back home in DTown Safe. But anyway while traveling with her.

I noticed that not only is the risk higher for people to hassle you but their were alot of in and outs for BNG?

So their are a lot of guys that would rather drop the same money for a fast SNS (Suck and Spit)Than a whole hr of attention?

Remember the old gas stations where you actually got serviced? Windows washed the attendant asking how are you today? How can I help you? They would pop your hood and check your oil and your tires. JUST ON GP!

Whats up with all the quickie in and outs no personal service? No hospitality offered hell you are lucky if you are offered the direction of the bathroom much less to be washed off and dried of?
IS THAT WHAT MOST GUYS WANT OR NEED OR IS THAT WHAT THEY ARE USE TO GETTING?

Most guys that have switched and gave the whole hr or the whole 90 minute service a shot. #1 they are shocked that they are actually their being pampered every minute of the time. In their brain they think cause their dick can't hold out a whole hr that they can not be serviced in other ways for that time.
Back to the old gas station time it only takes a few minutes to fill the tank but after checking the car the tires the oil washing the windows a little chit chat that runs into time... So maybe it is the time that is the issue?

I do not know but me personally I want more minutes for my dollar and more service offered if the ending is the same and my whole CAR IS PAID ATTENTION TO THEN I WOULD WANT THAT INSTAED OF JUST ONE AREA. But men work a little different than women I know this. But after watching 4 guys go in and out I am just thinking WOW I WOULD NOT WANT TO BE NUMBER 4
Shouldn't this be in the "Provider's Ad" section?
I was trying to post it in coed discusions....damn damn
It seems this should be in coed as a discussion of long sessions (one hour or more) vs short quickie sessions. There is a place for both and a lot depends on the quality of services in the longer sessions, the provider's erotic persona and needs of the guy etc etc.
Moved
" needs of the guy etc etc." <------ Is what it all comes down to.

I offer "quick" sessions. That is not to say that every person who walks through the door is wanting that service. Most guys who take the 15-20 minute sessions, are those who have a very short amount of time, those who get "hours" of "quality" time at home and just want to get in, get some, and get out... What THEY are looking for, has nothing to do with the "quality" of service the provider they choose offers. I offer the same great service in a 15min session as I do in any other session.. MY BEST. The same guys who schedule short appointments, also come when they have more time on their hands to share. So it works out great for me. Not every man is looking for a long period of time, and I think that offering a quick session to accomodate "their needs" is better than making them feel they have to spend more than they can, want, or have, to get a "better" service.

I also feel that a lot of guys (especially) those who use BP, have ran across a lot of ladies who are not in this for any thing other than to get money in their hands -- and those are girls who give shitty servive ... 15minutes or 5 hours -- they could care less what "his" needs are.. they are there for other things. So when a guy meets a provider who is legit, it may take him meeting a good one to realize what there is out here to experience. I have met a lot of guys from BP who show up thinking they are going to be ripped off, shorted on time, crappy service, up charged, etc... all because they are not a member of these sites, and only know what they are "used" to.. They are shocked as hell when they leave, happy, comfortable, and still with money in their pockets...

Quality "service" is not determined by the amount of time a client has to spare. It is determined in the "service and needs met" in the time he has.
Myself, I like a quality hour or so. Just my preference, but I have scheduled less than an hour only a few times.
[QUOTE=NIKKILOVE;2891237]" needs of the guy etc etc." <------ Is what it all comes down to.

I offer "quick" sessions. That is not to say that every person who walks through the door is wanting that service. Most guys who take the 15-20 minute sessions, are those who have a very short amount of time, those who get "hours" of "quality" time at home and just want to get in, get some, and get out... What THEY are looking for, has nothing to do with the "quality" of service the provider they choose offers. I offer the same great service in a 15min session as I do in any other session.. MY BEST. The same guys who schedule short appointments, also come when they have more time on their hands to share. So it works out great for me. Not every man is looking for a long period of time, and I think that offering a quick session to accomodate "their needs" is better than making them feel they have to spend more than they can, want, or have, to get a "better" service.
[/ [/COLOR][/FONT]

Quality "service" is not determined by the amount of time a client has to spare. It is determined in the "service and needs met" in the time he has.:

Well said Nikki..ugh it burns me up when people say that quickies are not the same level of satisfactory service as longer sessions..I give the same 150% in quickies that I do in more relaxed extended sessions...but i will say this I can read people pretty well and if someone walks in with a bad attitude or something like that it will effect performance, provider or hobbiest...ijs
I PREFER MULTI-HOUR /LONG STAYS BUT A SHORT STAY CAN BE SOME EROTIC FUN TOO!
" needs of the guy etc etc." <------ Is what it all comes down to.

I also feel that a lot of guys (especially) those who use BP, have ran across a lot of ladies who are not in this for any thing other than to get money in their hands -- and those are girls who give shitty servive ... 15minutes or 5 hours -- they could care less what "his" needs are.. they are there for other things. So when a guy meets a provider who is legit, it may take him meeting a good one to realize what there is out here to experience. I have met a lot of guys from BP who show up thinking they are going to be ripped off, shorted on time, crappy service, up charged, etc... all because they are not a member of these sites, and only know what they are "used" to.. They are shocked as hell when they leave, happy, comfortable, and still with money in their pockets...

Quality "service" is not determined by the amount of time a client has to spare. It is determined in the "service and needs met" in the time he has. Originally Posted by NIKKILOVE
Well said Nikki......and Allison.....I myself, have a very fucked up schedule....and whether I choose to see a provider from a quickie or an hour depends on that. I would love nothing more than to spend hours on end with someone but with todays schedule...just not possible. But as was stated above....luckily there are providers who will treat you the same no matter what....and believe me....we remember that.
Just depends on time and money for most.
Lately I've been working 12hr days with a workout in the gym I still have to crank out.
This has increased my testosterone to a level where I need to nail something or make a deposit in someone's oral cavity.
I'm already getting home at 9 o'clock at night so a normal engagement isn't ideal.