Who's Your Favorite Superhero?

Mine is Orgazmo. Need I say more?

Honorable mention to Blankman. Just because
Even though she was more of a villain, Poison Ivy
Captain Marvel. The whole wish-fulfillment aspect of a kid getting to basically become Superman... it's awesome!

(I tend to like the older, goofier comics, rather than the new darker-and-edgier ones. A huge fondness for the Hostess ad comics in particular! So... yeah.)
Poison Ivy was hot! I'm ashamed to confess that I'm not really that familiar with Captain Marvel, I was always a DC Comics kinda guy
Playing Marvel heroes as we speak (as scarlet witch)I used to play a lot of dc universe.
I like spawn he's a bad ass rebel.
The Comedian. Best Super Hero movie of all time, The Watchmen.
Attached Images File Type: jpg images.jpg (7.1 KB, 121 views)
The Comedian. Best Super Hero movie of all time, The Watchmen. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
Well, alright! A Watchmen fan!
  • iggy
  • 07-16-2013, 06:19 PM
Autumn you hurt my feelings !!
Autumn you hurt my feelings !! Originally Posted by iggy
????
  • iggy
  • 07-17-2013, 11:27 AM
I thought I was your super hero LOL !!
LOL! You're my favorite "real" Super Hero!
Captain Marvel is a DC comics Hero...SHAZAAM!! and the kid became captain Marvel.

In the Marvel Universe there is a Hero called Captain Marvel. He is an Alien race (Kree) whose sworn enemy of the evil skrull empire. In the marvel universe he was originally Capt. Mar-vel but over the last 40 yrs has been revamped several times. Just a FYI.

My favorite Hero is Thor !! Son of Odin from Asgard. So obviously. my Moniker is Loki- his evil adopted brother!
"I know indeed what evil I intend to do. But stronger than all my afterthoughts is my fury....fury that brings upon mortals the greatest evils" - Euripides

PK
Looks like a lot of us have been influenced by comic books -- Fredric Wertham was right! lol