For 10 Bonus Points...

What movie is the word "pipples" from?

No Googling allowed!
8 views and no answer? Come on, pipples!

(No Googling!)
I guess my warning about Googling was unnecessary, pipples, the movie doesn't come up, at least not on the first page of returns. Ditto IMDb, I searched for "pipples", got Nia Peeples and "nipples" lol. Nia was hot. I wonder if there's a connection between Nia Peeples and nipples...
Just in case and on the off-chance there's one person out there who cares, the answer is...

Zorro, the Gay Blade

Very funny movie, btw.

And that ends our series of movie trivia questions...

Have a nice weekend!
I missed that movie entirely.
I'm not at all surprised, it's one of the most unheard of, unwatched and funniest movies ever made. If you like Airplane! and Blazing Saddles, you'll like this, too. If you don't, you won't. It's not for everybody. But if you like funny, spoofy, over-the-top movies, this is a must-see
More useless, uninteresting information (my specialty) --

IMDb members give it an appalling 5.6 rating, but the comments are all extremely positive, ranking it as one of the funniest movies ever made. It's available at Amazon on DVD for the low, low price of $39.99 (there are less expensive versions offered for, e.g., $29.99). But all are edited as-seen-on-TV versions, the full, unedited movie is not available on DVD. But... I have the complete, unedited version of the movie on my DVR in HD and watch it religiously at least once a year when I desperately need a laugh. It's impossible to watch this movie and not crack up
  • Tiger
  • 07-26-2013, 12:16 PM

I remembered that movie.

Its an awesome movie, definately one of Georges best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_aIW33xGqs

He says "Pipples" just before the end of this clip lol
Yeah, that and Love At First Bite, also very funny. That's pretty much a complete list of George Hamilton's good movies lol. But, then again, I would wager that most pipples don't think he made any!
I remember going to see Love at First Bite at the movies. Now I'm showing my age lol.
I missed that movie entirely. Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
I'm sure I have the DVD somwhere. I'll try and remember to do a copy for you. It really is something you should experience.
I'm sure I have the DVD somwhere. I'll try and remember to do a copy for you. It really is something you should experience.
. Originally Posted by EnglishGent
I can watch the movie and stuff my face with Crunchie bars, and Dark Chocolate Digestives!
I can watch the movie and stuff my face with Crunchie bars, and Dark Chocolate Digestives! Originally Posted by Autumn Bolan
And dont forget the dark chocolate orange creams lol