Senator Ted Cruz Avoids Government Shutdown Questions

Senator Ted Cruz who was responsible for the last government shutdown, does not want to talk about it now.

Memo to the GOP, please put Senator Cruz at the top of your ticket in 2016.

http://news.yahoo.com/ted-cruz-is-si...222149599.html
Cruz voted to fund government dozens of time.

• Old-T
  • 01-28-2014, 07:20 PM
Too bad none of those votes were for a budget that was remotely viable.

Cruz is one of the obstructionist nuts (both sides have them) who cannot fathom that politics is a process of meeting somewhere near the middle. And he someone who seems to measure everything based on how it will play when he runs for president.
So you are delusional enough to believe that a single senator from the state of Texas caused the government to shut down. Amazing the amount of power one man can have. Do you think they should limit the power of the individual in government?
  • WTF
  • 01-28-2014, 08:33 PM
One man did not cause the government shutdown but the SOB led it! When you lead your army to slaughter....it takes awhile to find folks that will follow you again. That is Ted Cruz's problem.
It amuses me to no end that Cruz wants to deny that a government shutdown was his end-goal. And, we can go back and search how many posts were thrown up here in support of that if we need to, I guess.

I get that now you idiots, and Senator Cruz, have finally come to the understanding that that position sucks for you in the polls....and that you want to run away from it now.....and that it requires you to manufacture some sort of denial of what you wanted. You're on the record on this one so we'll see. Why aren't you embracing it is my question?
And, if you still embrace it, why aren't you criticizing Sen. Cruz?
I'm not a Cruz fan, but I like the idea of shutting down government.
I remember who it was helped shut it down it was Phil-a-Buster.
He's quieter now than Corpy during a Dipshit of the Year poll.