Anyone seen Aliesha the Freak???

I spoke w her last December and her most recent review was in may. Call her phone and a Verizon recording says provider not available….wtf???

Hope,she isn’t dead or in jail….anyone know
She's still around unfortunately! I had a date set up with her on Sat and go stood up as all the others on here and other sites have done. She is so unreliable its not funny anymore! I drove a long ways to c her and she re-confirmed in route and arrived and crickets. WHAT A LOSER!
Saw a review on oh2 recently shows new telephone number
  • L1A2D
  • 08-30-2022, 07:34 PM
Saw a review on oh2 recently shows new telephone number Originally Posted by Wingman07
Can you share the number?
  • BLM69
  • 08-30-2022, 09:31 PM
It's all downhill from A-T-F, she's what every hooker must stride for! The hobby would be a better place like the good old days
It's all downhill from A-T-F, she's what every hooker must stride for! The hobby would be a better place like the good old days Originally Posted by BLM69
Welcome back BLM!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 08-31-2022, 10:03 AM
Welcome back BLM!!!! Originally Posted by ntxguy
Thank you
I go up and knock on her door after I’ve waited over a hour. Most of the time I hear at least one black guy and her arguing. I knock and she yells I’m not ready yet. A couple times she let me in. YMMV
  • BLM69
  • 09-04-2022, 11:16 PM
I go up and knock on her door after I’ve waited over a hour. Most of the time I hear at least one black guy and her arguing. I knock and she yells I’m not ready yet. A couple times she let me in. YMMV Originally Posted by Frankyfish
How you know he wasn't a white guy? Did she call him Tyrone to assume he was a black guy?
BLM LOL well if he was white then bears don't shit in the woods and the Pope is not catholic. and the guy needs to do voice overs for all the guys in Boys from the Hood.
How you know he wasn't a white guy? Did she call him Tyrone to assume he was a black guy? Originally Posted by BLM69
BLM LOL well if he was white then bears don't shit in the woods and the Pope is not catholic. and the guy needs to do voice overs for all the guys in Boys from the Hood. Originally Posted by Frankyfish
Tyrone is so 90's. In the 70's we'd have called him Leroy.

Aliesha must be incredibly great for you to wait an hour, then knock on the door. Or you are brave and reckless, haha.
How you know he wasn't a white guy? Did she call him Tyrone to assume he was a black guy? Originally Posted by BLM69
It's 2022, so obviously his name is any permeation of:
DaQuan
D'Andre
BonQuavius
Vontavious
TyQuan
Quantavius
LeDarius
Keyshawn
DeMonte
Can someone please pm me her new number?
You gotta love Fucktards - Dudes are bashing her for how shitty her TCB is, and another monger can’t wait to get her new number...Smh
As far as I can tell she has a new number. Someone else has her number now. Spoke with the girl in the other end and she says she bought the phone off a guy and so now she has the number. I can't really get much else out of her. She seems annoyed about the calls for aliesha but also seems to be humored by it. She will engage in conversation but not enough for me to really make sense why she has the same number. So it would appear sue does have a different number and anytime you call or text that number it's going to another person.